Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dustinmoes AZ state report...

Viva piñata

I started leaving pretty early to go since sign up started at 9:30 so i get there at 9:20 get in line with deck list in hand, and wait till were aloud in.Now i was playing G&G/absol as so was prize_card ,so i get my deck checked and waited for it to start and this is how it went...
AZ states report...

ROUND 1:BYE=(
bummer ,but it coud have happened to anyone cuz there was only 15 players in senoirs...

1-0

ROUND 2:i play cody ,he was playing mag.,catty,blaziken
Pretty much I disrupt his hand with absol and get gardy x out sorda early and bring downed his magbys and skittys,and he coudnt get enough energy on his magmortar ,so all he did was forty.so he scooped after he can see that i had game.

2-0

ROUND 3:joey(mudkipmaster):blissey luvdisc
Now i knew this was going to be a tough match sinnce he played holon ff so i had to get gallade out before he set up blisseys with the ff. so in the loung hall i ko a couple of his blissey anf luvdisc to win game.

3-0

ROUND 4:last round,justin(prize_card):G&G this was huge mirror m. vs. mirror m.
Okay just to speed up things i got gardy and gallade before he did and won game...

4-0 undeafeted....

TOP 4:these were the people and decks that got in,and in oline up for the match ups and seeding it up to top2...
dustin M.:G&G
vs.
drew k.:blisskiss

winner me

joey L.:blissey luv.
vs.
justin S.G&G

winner justin

TOP 2:this is my first time getting into top 2 in states .
round one ,justin gets turn2 gallade and i dont get anything so of course he won..
0-1
round two, i come back in a huge battle agaisnt him and barley won...
1-1
round three, now this one was epic \, i mean back and forth koes and such ,but it came down to justin playing tgw and for me to get the right cards back ,i won the r.p.s and drew 6 cards and got a couple rare candys and ralts but no gardy so justin came back and won the game.congrarts to justin:thumb::thumb:

But i gotta say that was the most fun i had playing in a tourny yet .so it didnt really hurt me losing.

Props...
for justin winning
for me me getting secound
for me pulling cressy lv.x out of the 18 packs:biggrin:
and for joey getting third

Slops...
me getting a bye 1st round
my deck for not top decking that gardy
mitch for losing his round to rus when he was a prize away from a win and rus 6 prizes away..lol:frown:
for justin getting a bad ge box.

Last edited:
Congrats on Second Dustin!!! Nice report. (put AZ in the title of the thread please) Thx

Sorry but i keep forgetting to bring your other hat. Next time! :)

Back