Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Well, **** musta froze over...

Ummm... i don't know who you are... but since you are in that post of awesome people you have to be kewl...

HI!

Argh! Maple bars are... are... not donuts, but they ARE doughnuts!

I thought I made that clear six years ago.

Thanks guys. Hmmm...maybe CN. See how things pan out and whatnot. I have decided I definately WILL go to Origins this year so I look forward to meeting everyone, both new and old faces. It`ll be a blast. Now, to get me some good cards...:p

O_O Sensei is BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! My old buddy from the past,i have seen ya in years. The ghost of the pokegym past is here :biggrin::biggrin:

Now he is gonna be at ORIGINS?!?! SWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: I cant wait to meet ya again and reminiss like other members about the memories of the last time you were there. I think it was back at the nats that NOONE wants to remember.

Just for fun i was thinking of running up and giving u a big hug but some guys here thinks that would scare u away from origins :lol:

Now for the trap: *drops maplebars in a pile and hids in bushes* Make this will bring MTM and DMTM again. Lets just hope it works. :thumb:

LOL Joe. Gonna have the wrestling title belt too? :D

BJ, so true...so true.

Sean, hope you can make it. It would be great to see you and the gang again. How`s life been? Update me.

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I had fun...replaced upper control arms on the Jeep and got the muffler fixed on the other car...0-o. It`s all good anyway. Spent time with family and whatnot so it was great. Nothing like bonding over working in a garage during Easter eh? ;)

When I moved my sarcasm detector over my post, it nearly exploded.

Yours must need fixing, I'd suggest it soon now that I am not banned ;P

Nice to have you back sensai, even tho ive never heard of you/seen you in my life...

LOL Joe. Gonna have the wrestling title belt too? :D

BJ, so true...so true.

Sean, hope you can make it. It would be great to see you and the gang again. How`s life been? Update me.

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I had fun...replaced upper control arms on the Jeep and got the muffler fixed on the other car...0-o. It`s all good anyway. Spent time with family and whatnot so it was great. Nothing like bonding over working in a garage during Easter eh? ;)

The belt still sits in my room waiting for wrestling events and such but for you sensei i think i can bring it to origins if i can get you to do the rob van damm pose again. LOL I still have that photo of you with the belt from a few years ago :lol:

Its gonna be a great origins when the past meets the present and good ol sensei returns home to the game that misses him.

Man, been busy, busy, busy. 0-o

Awesome Joe, can`t wait! Will see you there. Thanks for the update, albeit short, Sean. :) Great to hear. Man, The Lucky Frog...place was so small, I think the frog abandoned it to find a place he could fit in...Good times :D

I sense a great disturb...Maple Bar calling out to me.

Hey everyone!

Hope ya'll are doing well.
-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense a great disturb...Maple Bar calling out to me.

Hey everyone!

Hope ya'll are doing well.

-Mike

SWEET BIFFY ON A STICK! Yeah, I think they're planning something. Nice to meet you Sensei, I've heard a whole lot about you. Johnny (Time for Pain) tells me your the reason Dave is a TO. I would say I would see you at Nats, but I doubt I'll be going. Just one thing I'm wondering. How did you guys remember your passwords after so long?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back