Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MD regionals

drmario - I didn't take that there were any hard feelings. My comment was really a general one so please take it as such. I understand no one likes losing. With that said, I really enjoyed our match and talking to you prior to it.

I don't like winning on time. In fact, I scooped our 2nd game to make sure we'd have more time for our next game. It just came down to time being called on my turn. It stinks to lose in that manner. To me, it's just a necessary evil of tournment play. There has to be a time limit.

Thanks,

I don't care for losing on time, but winning on time is fun. :cool:

Here you go. I have the photos here:
http://www.southernmarylandpokemon.com/photos/index.html
If you check out the home page, notice that there is a tournament report section. If you attended a SoMD event and you think you have something worthy of publication, let me know.
If you have any photos of any Pokemon TCG events in Maryland, let me know. It would be great to have some more content for the website.

ninetales1234 - Thank you for taking so many wonderful pictures. I forgot to bring my digital camera, so it's really awesome to get some great pics after all. :biggrin:

Where are the burrito pics? And why do you have so many bad ones of me?
Those pictures of me eating a burrito were on my camera, but I didn't take them. I thought those photos had other stuff in them too. But after looking at the photos on my camera, it seems that most of those photos had only me in them.

That was the point. It was pictures of you, your burrito and you eating your burrito. A lot of us were expecting those pictures, so you better put them up.

Back