Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Video Game Showdown - Now with photos!

i kno why its in nyc and all but we really dont have that many good players XD Look at the nintendo world tournies where u get the most committed players to go, they really arent any good, just mid level ****** players. I wonder how it is in Cali though, anyone know how the player base is ova there in LA?

Those are all the rules from the site. Terrible rules, huh?

I only see two terrible parts in those rules.

1: Double battles
2: No mention of Wobbes being banned.

Everything else is honestly an improvement over the rule set at JAA, especially with banning ubers.

EDIT: Make that 3. I didn't see the "exactly 4 pokemon" rule.

all the slots are already filled. I passed the test, but got into a drawing instead.

Questions were definitely easier than they were in JAA 06's quiz.

Yeah, I'm in too, got put in a drawing also. I also agree about the questions being very easy compared to JAA's. I got all of these right with virtually no effort.

No mention of Wobbes being banned.

Yet T-tar and Dragonite are banned.:confused:

so, if you took the quiz right after this quiz was available for taking and passed, do you have a higher chance of getting in the tourny without the drawing?

you guys that are registarin dont live near ny or la you guys r takin the quiz just to take it or travelin?

My family was actually planning on visiting NYC this summer. No one would go that far for no other reason. (well, actually I'll take that back) But the fact that there's actually a drawing to get in.... So, who knows.

i think that POP should have organized this a little bit better and gone to the capitale of each continental state( sorry hawiai and alaska)and hade a turnament and one person from each state should have cone to the finals at florida.......

P.S. pleas ignore spelling sorry :p

i think that POP should have organized this a little bit better and gone to the capitale of each continental state( sorry hawiai and alaska)and hade a turnament and one person from each state should have cone to the finals at florida.......

P.S. pleas ignore spelling sorry :p

would have taken too much time and money

i know that money would be a problem but there are many wase around money.
1have a local pto organize the tournaments with the same rules at every tournament
2 charge a very small fee 10 20 dollors in 48 states withan averag of 160 people that would be alot of money.
I know that the already have there plan for this year but it is something to concider for next year:lol:

Those are all the rules from the site. Terrible rules, huh?

I like them. They should have put the Pokemon you can't get yet on the list. At least I can use Latias and Latios. 4 Pokemon should not be on the list. Even thought to me Heatran is questionable. Resist like everything in the game.

Back