Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pooka's Promos, Misprints, and more! Updated 9/16!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooka

Master Trainer
Rules

1. I ship anywhere! Shipping in the US is $1 for single cards. If you don't live in the US, I'll negotiate a shipping price, but it won't be much more. I won't do anything fancy for shipping besides put the cards in toploaders and sleeves, but I can at your request (prices may change accordingly).

2. I accept cash, check, or PayPal for payment. However, there may be an additional fee for PayPal. Cards can be combined with money as payment, too; I'll check lists.

3. Cards will be shipped as soon as possible once payment is received.

4. You make the offers, and we can go from there. I realize the prices on these can vary, but please don't try to rip me off.

5. If you need to see a scan of the card, I will do my best to get one in a timely manner.

All right, here's what I have!

Misprints - Ask for prices

Base Set Diglett with sideways :fighting: x4 (one in very poor condition)
Jungle Scyther without Jungle symbol
Team Rocket Dark Dragonite with wrong set number - 5/82 instead of 22/82 (small bend in top right corner)

Worlds 2008

I have the entire Worlds 2008 Competitor Package for sale. This includes towel, Lucario action figure, hat, promos, binder, bag, luggage tag, magnet, and playmat! - Ask for price

Promos

Worlds Promos

2004 Top 16 Tropical Wind x2 - Ask for price
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Set (with binder) - $80 ($70 without binder)

I also have various backpacks, hats, and pins from Worlds 2004-2006. Ask if you're interested in anything, and I'll see if I have it!

Prerelease Promos

Mothim (MD) - STAFF - $10

Aerodactyl (Fossil) x2 - $10
Bayleef (UF) x2 - $2
Dark Houndoom (TRR) - $2
Exeggutor d (HP) - $5
Grumpig (EM) x4 - $2
Ivysaur (CG) - $2
Manectric (DX) - $2
Misty's Seadra (Gym Heroes) x4 - $2
Porygon2 x2 (GE) - $2
Swalot x3 (HL) - $2
Wartortle x4 (FRLG) - $2

Cities Promos

Shinx x4 - $2

States Promos

Charmeleon - $5
Loudred x2 - $5
Luxio - $5
Machoke x3 - $5
Wartortle x2 - $5

Regional Promos

Electivire - $10
Golem - $10
Venusaur - $10

Gym Challenge Promos

Beldum - $10
Gengar x5 - $5
Rayquaza x2 - $5

Nationals Promos

Blastoise - $15
Exploud - $15
Luxray - $15

Miscellaneous Cards

Pokemon Rocks America Lugia x5 - $5
Origins Shellos x3 - $2
Wizard World Chicago Torchic - $5
E3 Pikachu x2 (one in poor condition) - $10 ($5 for damaged one)
Ancient Mew Promo in package! x10 - $3
Pokemon Center Promo in package! - $10

WOTC Promos 1-10 (Meowth in package), 12-14, 16-17, 21-23, 35, 42-43, 45-46, 49, 53 - Ask for prices (most are $2)
Ho-Oh and Rapidash e-Reader Promos still attached to package (#51 and 52) - $10 together
Nintendo Promos 1-2 (non-holo versions of Kyogre ex and Groudon ex) $3
Victory Medal - Autumn Battle Road - $30

Grumpig DR signed by Illustrator Midori Harada! - Ask for price
SHADOWLESS Base Set Charizard! - Ask for price
SHADOWLESS Base Set Machamp! - Ask for price
1st Edition Base Set Blastoise! (Poor condition) - $20
1st Edition Base Set Pokemon Trader! - $10

Full Set of 1st Edition Jungle (including Electrode with wrong art) - $70
Full Set of 1st Edition Fossil (except for Holo Dragonite) - $65
Full Set of 1st Edition Team Rocket (except for Dark Charizard and Rainbow Energy, but with Dark Raichu) - $60

LV.X and Pokemon-ex

Modified Legal

Cresselia LV.X - $25
Dialga LV.X (non-tin) - $10
Honchkrow LV.X - $10
Infernape LV.X (non-tin) - $10
Leafeon LV.X - $40
Magmortar LV.X - $20

Leafeon LV.X (Japanese) - $25
Magnezone LV.X (Japanese) - $20

I have many Holo, Rare, and RH Cards from any set (even non-legal ones), so ask if you have any specific needs!

Rotated Pokemon-ex - Ask for prices

EX: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Articuno ex (damaged)
Electrode ex

EX: Deoxys

Deoxys ex (#97)
Deoxys ex (#98)
Hariyama ex

EX: Emerald

Medicham ex

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Team Rocket Dark Dragonite with wrong set number - 5/82 instead of 22/82 (small bend in top right corner)

Is this card mint? I'm interested if it is. I bought one some time ago off here and they said it was mint but it was far from it.:redface:

pokemonmike: Actually I have it listed as having a small bend in the top right corner, so it's not mint. :tongue: Other than that crease, it is in good condition, though.

Pokemonpat: I can't seem to find the pins from 2004, but I have the one from 2005. The Worlds Backpack from 2004 is a Top Sixteen backpack, and it has been used a little bit, but it seems to be in fair condition - no rips or anything I suppose. The 2005 Backpack looks to be in great condition. How exactly would you judge the condition of a backpack? What are things you would look for?

Jason: I just noticed that the States Charmeleon has a bit of a bend in it, but do you still want it? If so, what are you offering?

pokemonmike: Actually I have it listed as having a small bend in the top right corner, so it's not mint. :tongue: Other than that crease, it is in good condition, though.

Pokemonpat: I can't seem to find the pins from 2004, but I have the one from 2005. The Worlds Backpack from 2004 is a Top Sixteen backpack, and it has been used a little bit, but it seems to be in fair condition - no rips or anything I suppose. The 2005 Backpack looks to be in great condition. How exactly would you judge the condition of a backpack? What are things you would look for?

Jason: I just noticed that the States Charmeleon has a bit of a bend in it, but do you still want it? If so, what are you offering?
no thanks, sorry.

Blondee3933: Sorry, I didn't see your reply! Which ones do you need? How much would you offer for each?

I need # 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 22, 23, 35, 42, 43, 45, 46, 49, 53

I also need rapidash and ho-oh e reader promos and non- holo versions of groundon and kyogre ex

Blondee3933: I've also found these Promos if you're interested in any:

11, 15, 18, 24, 26, 27, 29, 33, 34, 36, 39

Can you PM me with a price of what you're willing to offer? We can go from there.

Sorry for the delayed replies, everyone.

For anyone interested in these cards, I am also looking for these cards as "throw-ins" for deals: Gardevoir (SW) x3 and Claydol (GE).

IREALLYWANTERRORPOKEMON: On the Dragonite, I would prefer that you make the offer because it is damaged. I've recently seen a 1st Edition Blastoise go for $60, and I know that they have gone much higher, but I'd be willing to sell that for $50.

turtwig999: Can you make me an offer? We can go from there.

turtwig999: According to the price guide here, a normal error Diglett is worth around $20, so I can sell the damaged one for $10. It is pretty beat up, though. As for the Tropical Tidal Wave set, I can sell the cards for $70 together ($10 per card) or $80 with the binder.

hey pooka, its ben dolan. Im trying to get back into the game, and i need help if you have a chance and would like to update me on the rules/cards email me at [email protected]

hopefully talk to you soon,

Benjamin dolan (ancientabsol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back