Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemonpat - Hi Pat, I'm really just looking to take offers on the staff bag. Also, I'm not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada, but I would guess it would be a considerable amount more than here. LMK, thanks. Cheryl

jkwarrior - Please make an offer. I'm really looking to get rid of several cards/items at a time though...not just 3 or 4. thanks, Cheryl

RG Zapdos EX
RR Rocket's Mewtwo EX
RR Rocket's Sneasel EX
DX Deoxys EX #97
DX Deoxys EX #98
DX Rayquaza EX
UF Celebi EX
UF Espeon EX
UF Lugia EX
DS Metagross*
HP Crawdaunt EX
HP Mew EX x4
CG Kyogre EX
CG Jirachi EX
CG Delcatty EX x1 (English?)
CG Alakazam* x2
CG Celebi*
DF Dragonite d EX
DF Latias d EX
DF Tyranitar d EX
DF Mew d*
DF Charizard d* x2
PK Flygon EX
PK Claydol EX
PK Walrein EX
PK Shiftry EX
DP Torterra Lv.X
DP Empoleon Lv.X (Poke-BODY)

How much would all these cost?

Kingl33 - $200 for what exactly? If everything, no way. I already had an offer a few posts above yours of over $400 for just a handful of the EXs/Stars. PLMK what the $200 was in reference to. thanks, Cheryl

pokemonforever - Make an offer....

Hey Cheryl, do you have any of these?

DP Promo:
DP05 - Tropical Wind
DP13 - Buizel
DP15 - Shinx
DP16 - Pikachu

Wizards Black Star:
#40 Pokemon Center
#47 Lily-Pad Mew

Jason - Cool, thanks for letting me know!

Nanashii - Sorry, I pretty much only have what is listed. I don't have any DP promos as I haven't been involved in the game for about a year.

LIST UPDATED!

Hi! Do you still have the following deck boxes left?

Parukia deckbox x1
Dodatoise deckbox x1
Goukazaru deckbox x1
Charizard Miracle Crystal deckbox x1

If so, how about $30?

Heatherdu - I do still have those left. I've been selling the JPN items at $10 ea + shipping. So if you are interested, the 4 deckboxes would be $40 + shipping. Please let me know and thanks! Cheryl

Professor Elm - I believe those are all of the EM Matrix energies I have, but will double check. I've been selling the holo energies at $1 ea if you are interested. PLMK, thanks! Cheryl

Butterfly,

I an going to pass as this has taken longer than I expected it would and I will not be able to receive them for US Nationals. Good luck with the rest of your items!

Last edited:
Heatherd - I'm sorry it took me too long to get back to you. I was sick for a little while and then took a break from selling and trading after wrapping up my finalized deals to focus on our house search. We've been really tied up with showings and meeting with our agent.

BUMP for anyone else interested in buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back