Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Luke "The Machampion's" Uk National Championships Report 2nd

Overhere everyone seems to tech in a Gardyvoir so they can use your supportors. Good work on doing so well with such a new deck.

Mike, over here, every deck seems to have a gardevoir in it. It is really nice. I played a Dusknoir in mine. Lost horriblly, however, to Plox.

Anywho, I don't know you The Machampion, but very well played.

Congratulations to you Luke! You so deserve it. Sorry didn't get to see much of you playing but was a little sidetracked with Cameron! We will see you in Florida, Cameron's health permitting and wish you all the best. Loads of love Allison and Cameron Dilley.

good job mate... maybe we could do some playtesting before worlds then... just curious when will you be in orlando and who are you travelling wif?

Top 16 VS Vince B With Riachu And Electivire.

I Have Built This deck For Him And This Is His First Premier Event. I Ause dugtrio As Active Becuase he Plays His Lake Boundary And I Ko Everything He Has. Lol

round 2. He Ouspeeds Me And Just Outplays Me. He Plays The Boundary And Ko's everything of mine including my empoleons. I Manage To Take 3 prizes But He Just About Draws His Charm And Wins.

Round 3. I Really did Outspeed Him. I Went Agrro And Basically turn 2 started Pumping 30's Everywhere. He Mislpays Energies And Puts Them On to His Active. I Roseannes And Get 2 more bench. I KO His Vire. He Has An Energy Druaght. Ouch. I Drp A Fossil And KO 5 Pokemon. Yay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I THINK UL FIND I EDITED HIS DECK FROM RAICHU MANETRICK AND CHATOT, FEAROW TO ELECTIVE RAICHU MENETRICK................=[

Back