Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My National's Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this like Ambush??? I dont see ANY resemblence. I mean there is Damage spread, But NO way to drag any Naked pokes to active.

This is a AWESOME idea, this wasnt stolen in anyway I have seen!

How is this like Ambush??? I dont see ANY resemblence. I mean there is Damage spread, But NO way to drag any Naked pokes to active.

This is a AWESOME idea, this wasnt stolen in anyway I have seen!

What he ment is, last yr, just before nats ambush was leaked and a ton of people knew about it that wern't supposed to. This deck WAS stolen, and KingOfKings715 deserves NO creddit for it at all. :nonono:

Could someone please lock this?

Is it Edgar, The Sausage, or are all of you trying to trick players into thinking this is your SD? Muk/Magmortar/Lanturn wasn't Arithmetic, Claydol EX wasn't Ambush, why should I believe that this is anyone's SD?

Put in 1-1 Electrode, add a Bebe's Search.

Is it Edgar, The Sausage, or are all of you trying to trick players into thinking this is your SD? Muk/Magmortar/Lanturn wasn't Arithmetic, Claydol EX wasn't Ambush, why should I believe that this is anyone's SD?

Put in 1-1 Electrode, add a Bebe's Search.

aim buddies are funny, they thought it was eeveelutions with techs then they found this, i don't know how, but here it is...

jimmy, how do people find this stuff???

NIce idea... Wonder where it was stolen
from?:rolleyes::mad::nonono:

Looks like we got an ambush all over again....Bad sausage....

BTW...

The list is WAY OFF!!!

Jimmy

ROFL good times

My list should be way off, CAUSE I DONT CARE NOR WAS I TRYING TO COPY WHATEVA DECK U WERE PLAYING!!! Its probably one of your fake decks u give out to ppl anyways aka muk and whateva :nonono:

ANYWAY as even jimmy said the list is WAY OFF, so its not whateva fake deck he gave out. I DONT CARE if i get ZERO credit darthpika this is pokemon its not like im getting paid for it or anything if i do get credit :lol:

Its a rogue that on paper and a few test matches can compete with gardy and emp. Thats all i wanted.
Thanks for the ppl who actually put some input into the deck and didnt spam the whole thread like darthpika has :tongue:
here are my fixes, new list

3-3 Electrode
3-3 Dodrio
2-3 Claydol
2 Rayquaza ex d
1 Chatot

7 Electric Energy
4 Call Energy
3 Scramble Energy

4 Master Ball
3 Warp Point
3 Steven's Advice
3 Team Galactic's Wager
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Windstorm
2 Bebe's Search
2 Buffer Piece
1 Strength Charm
1 Pluspower
1 Celio's Network
1 Night Mantience

Added another claydol, easy to get baltoy out asap with call nrg and roseannes, but having claydol in your hand or better odds of getting it via masterball is key. Charm and pp for obvious reasons. Buffer piece is situational but is too good in so many different match ups, especially after a boom from trode.

How do you plan on beating G&G? trode doesn't know them out, neither does quaza, you run not charm or plus power? And Gallade can kill your backup quaza without breaking a sweat not to mention trode is weak to gallade so it doesn't even have to do anything to kill that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back