Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

It's thinning my collection time ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I have no idea what the Dark Persian error is worth. You probably have a better idea than I do, Cheryl. Why don't you give me an offer, and I'll let you know what I think of it. Maybe I'll haggle, maybe I won't.

I got rid of a few error cards I have, but I still have "stage 2" combusken, "monster ball" Voltorb, Fossil Zapdos with missing foil, 1st edition Jungle Electrode with Base picture, "sideways fist" Diglet, "d" edition Butterfree, Print bubble missing UF Electabuzz, and print bubble missing "Best" Rocket's Mewtwo. Let me know if you're interested in any, and what you'd consider fair price.

$3 for the baracus tyranitar.....idk how much it is worth!

By the way, the error persian is worth 60-120 dollars, i would know, i collect errors tooo!!!!

Seeing that it was an unauthorized promo made by persons involved with the website called pokemonzeo, and not an actual WOTC or PUI promo, I can't really sell it. However if you really would like it, I'll throw it in with a trade deal if you like. It's signed by the artist.

Also, thanks for the info about the error Persian.

I'm interested id an unseen forces unown set, and all the first edition sets you have. Do you have prices for these? I'm kinda outa the loop with prices to make an offer, as i sold all my cards a while ago and wanna start collectin again.

Hey I don't know whats sold yet but what about $4.50 including shiping for any two of the First Movie promo WOTC s?
(#2-#5)?

And are they still in original plastic packaging?

Thanks

Cardkeeper

kid of suicune: I'll see what I can come up with for a price for you.

Cardkeeper: It's kinda silly to send coin in the mail - and unsafe. Money order would be fine, but I usually don't sell anything until I get $5 which I think 2 of those would be worth at least that much. I don't think I have them in their original packaging, sorry.

What about a $5.00 (including shipping)money order for Promo Cool Porygon and Mewtwo First Movie? Let me know
and are they in Mint Con.?

Thanks!

Card

kid of suicune: Sorry, I don't break up sets just to sell off the pieces.

Cardkeeper: can't check availability until the weekend on those promos, but they should be mint. If I do have them, sure I'll go for that. Yes, I do have one Erika's Dragonair - but again it's in my set. See comment above.

would you accept an $8 money order (this incudes shipping) for #1 Ivy Pikachu and #10 Gameboy Meowth Promos?

Lemme Know

Kid of suicune, how about $40 plus shipping for the unown set? The shipping would be at least $5, so I'll send the unown set for $45 and whatever extra cost there may be, I'll pay the rest.

IREALLYWANTERRORPOKEMON: Please don't get in touch with me for offers any more. You first offered $60 in this thread, then in a pm offered $15. Then it went up to $52 and then now it's down to $50. Hey, ANYONE would be wondering about you. I don't need the hassle, thanks.

Cardkeeper, yes, I'd take that offer. Pm me for sending details.

turtwig999: Sorry, but it would cost me more than that to send it. I usually don't bother with offers less than $6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back