Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North American Invites Sent Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt POP would of sent the invites if they questioned the ratings. I feel safe saying that the ratings are 99.9999% accurate.

In the worst case scenerio, they will give extra invites if needed.

~Duke

really? so the ones POP knew that would get an invite garuntee like the person in first and people close to them got invites? i thought all were sent out... guess not.

Maybe I am incorrect...but my daughter is in 26th place, with at least 3 of those above her already having invites...so I would assume that since she has not gotten an email yet, then not all invites have gone out...

I'd check with PUI directly MKPokemom, just to be sure. Maybe it got sent to her SPAM Inbox? All invites should be out now if proof of attendance is to be sent to POP by the 21st.

I'd check with PUI directly MKPokemom, just to be sure. Maybe it got sent to her SPAM Inbox? All invites should be out now if proof of attendance is to be sent to POP by the 21st.

I am just interested in when did the acutally packets go out? Did they go out on the day the first invites were sent or the next day? I am sure I am just being impatient but still I want to see the cool packet they sent us.

As for any problems the best possible solution is just email POP via the website. I think that if you do this all your questions will eventually have answers. I know the POP staff have been EXTREMELY helpful anytime I had a problem, even when it wasn't to do with organized play. They do a great job trying to find the best possible solution and then trying to apply it to your situation. I would just email them and then wait to hear back.

Drew

Maybe I am incorrect...but my daughter is in 26th place, with at least 3 of those above her already having invites...so I would assume that since she has not gotten an email yet, then not all invites have gone out...

check every email box you have to see if an invite is there.

We have checked all emails...

Her email has restrictions on it (safety precaution due to her age) so sometimes she doesn't get emails...and there is no spam box to check. I guess aol thinks that if they don't give access to the spam emails then the kids are safer? So, was it sent and then aol deleted it as spam? I don't know.

We have sent an email to POP. Any time I have emailed them in the past, it has taken about a week for a response...I hope that's not the case this time.

We know they are super busy, and are being patient. We're not upset...yet...lol.

Thanks for the advice!

Maybe even try calling them on the phone? Would be easier and faster, and shouldn't take long to confirm your daughter has an invite.

I can confirm that MichaelP (currently ranked 40th) got invited. So, anyone above him in NA Masters should all get an invitation.

How about Juniors? Does anyone know?

I have not gotten a response to email or voicemail yet...even that automated email response they usually send out...nothing...

How about Juniors? Does anyone know?

I have not gotten a response to email or voicemail yet...even that automated email response they usually send out...nothing...

FYI,
AOL is NOTORIOUS for killing off our emails.

We are able to respond to emails much more quickly than phone calls.

Email was sent from schwimmer at pokemon-seattle.com, not one of the @go-pokemon.com addresses.

I am out of the office until Tuesday. This will slow our response times to these inquiries.

Thank you,
Prof. Dav

Sorry pokemon, next time I'll check ratings before I even bother posting. Once again I'm really sorry. I won't do it anymore and if I do im very sorry.

~charchar

We got a response to the email from Dave S., and a PM from SD Pokemom. Thank you so much to both of you. This is our first experience with invites, but hopefully not the last :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back