Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Smile for the Cameraman FUND!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this idea, and will make the contribution...but a question...

Will PUI give the Schells access to the play area and finals area for the pictures, or will they be not allowed?

I would love to hear a PUI answer to this.

The Schells are some of my closest friends in this community, and I really look foward to seeing a part of the clan at Worlds.

Vince

Vince,

Jimmy worked the details with PUI, and Dave has offered a Press Pass solution, they can't do staff or volunteer shirt, but he has offered access and also space to charge batteries to keep it going.

Mike

Excellent!!!

With PUI behind the project, and the Schells willing to go along with it...let's show PUI as a community just how valuable we think the Schells and their contributions to Worlds every year in a photographic sense are...

Our donation to the Pokemon Community! Pictures are for everyone!

Vince

Last edited:
they are not going to share them with the community, and that is something they always let us do.

Exactly, I requested the pictures the PUI team made of my kids in 2004 or 05 (they took at least hundred of them when they followed them for 1 hour) and I never got them.
And stupid me did not brought my camera.

So I am in for $50 also, let me know when I have to send it (paypal).

@Jimmy:
If the goal is reached, wouldn't it be easier for everybody who is using Paypal, to donate directly to an account of the Shells?
They can create one.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
I'm going to donate 20$ (it's not so much but i just want to be on it).

We can start donating or we have to wait?

i just wanted to thank the schells for always taking great photos and putting so much heart into what they do. thank-you for awesome shots, and for keeping it real when taking pictures of memorable games. hope to see kathy and the rest of the family at worlds, and i hope you, mike, and your son, chris, have a safe trip to seattle.

Hello all.....

We are currently at $185 USD. OUr goal is of course $1000 USD. As soon as we reach this goal I will ask that all donations stop. If we exceed the goal any additional monies will also go to the Schell family. I just feel like they deserve it.

If we fall short of this goal, I will use some of my contact from my store to kick in any remaining money needed to ensure this gets documented properly.

The donation banks are open.... PLEASE contribute to this worhty cause....

Besides... I want good pictures of me when I WIN!!!

Jimmy

Sure, I'll throw in 50 bucks. Mike has always done an outstanding job, I was suprised to find he wouldn't be taking pics this year.
Have fun at worlds!

Last edited:
Thank you all who donated so far....

Ashley B.
Pooka
Meganium45
Ken L.
Mike R.
Marco
Banginbox

Just from the above people we are currently sitting at $255.00 USD.

25% there already.....

Come on people.... THIS IS A WORTHY CAUSE!!!

Thanks for helping...

Jimmy

I didn't understand how things worked, but after asking I understand it's needed to send the money right away.
We use a different method were you actually pay only if there are enough "promisses" to pay and the goal is reached just on "promisses".

So for everybody international who are used to different ways of fund raising, this time your real donation is needed right away.

Jimmy - I also miss Mike's pics. Like I said b4 I will donate $50 for the Schell family. He also donated some spare batteries to me in Hawaii last year. :biggrin:

It's going to sound like Pandering, but so be it.

I know everyone has a catch phrase...

For the Schells I think it is

"How can I help?"

At any event I have ever run where they are there, they have always come through like heroes, going above and beyond. Not just pictures, but in all areas.

This family truly lives the motto of "for others" and I am glad Jimmy has spearheaded this initiative!

Vince

I get the feeling that this will close by the time I see you tomorrow, Jimmy!

Donation just made via PayPal. Thanks for your efforts to coordinate this, I really enjoy the photos!

Current contributors....

Ashley B.
Pooka
Meganium45
Ken L.
Mike R.
Marco
Banginbox
Jason W.
Mary E.
Keith H.
John C.
Ian F.
Rainbowgym

If you donated and your name is not here, please contact me via PM.

Our current total is $498.00 USD

THANK YOU!!!

Jimmy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back