Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have DP6:IFDS, DP5, Deck Boxes, Sleeves and More (Trading) UPDATED 08/08/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know who have posted. I'll get to you soon. Checking lists and such. Latest by tomorrow morning. Thanks guys.

hi interested in leafeon lvx (japanese dp4) and autumn victory medal please CML random exs and a couple of lvxs do have SW hounchcrow lvx but haven't listed it yet(im getting there slowly)

may consisder purchasing said leafeon if price is right PM me any details thanks

Have Gardy X, want Regigigas X. Or CML. LMK!

I'd do Regigigas Lv.X for...

x1 Cresselia X
x1 latias ex d

They must be M/NM. Let me know what you want to do.

im interested in your victory medal autumn 07-08, burger king manaphy chimchar lucario, glaceon lv.x, porygon-z lv.x, lucario lv.x, and tsd the cards i have that u want r cresselia lv.x, gardy lv.x, phione, and absol.

My:
Victory Medal Autumn 07-08
BK Manaphy
BK Chimchar
BK Lucario
Porygon-Z Lv.X
Lucario Lv.X

Your:
1-jolteon star (PK)
1-mew star (DF)
Cresselia Lv.X OR Gardevoir Lv.X

They must be M/NM. Let me know what you want to do.

hi interested in leafeon lvx (japanese dp4) and autumn victory medal please CML random exs and a couple of lvxs do have SW hounchcrow lvx but haven't listed it yet(im getting there slowly)

may consisder purchasing said leafeon if price is right PM me any details thanks

I currently don't have Leafeon Lv.X (Japanese DP4). I think I may be receiving one in a trade, but I'd have to check. If I do I'll let you know.

thats cool i'm still looking for one as i need another one for my deck and i think its gonna take me a very long time to get one unless some small child opens it at my league ;)

that sounds good but im also interested in ur tsd and glaceon lv.x

The Glaceon Lv.X is currently in a pending transaction, so it's not available at this time. I'll check your list again for the TSD.

CML for ur

Japanese DP6 Shaymin
Glaceon Lv.X
Japanese DP4 Leafeon/Glaceon
Japanese Green Shaymin

I don't have Japanese DP6 Shaymin, or Japanese DP4 Leafeon/Glaceon, and the Glaceon Lv.X is pending right now.

I do have Shaymin sleeves though.

porygon Z LVX MD
1 mew EX

for the sleeves.

The Glaceon Lv.X is currently in a pending transaction, so it's not available at this time. I'll check your list again for the TSD.

I don't have Japanese DP6 Shaymin, or Japanese DP4 Leafeon/Glaceon, and the Glaceon Lv.X is pending right now.

I do have Shaymin sleeves though.

porygon Z LVX MD
1 mew EX

for the sleeves.

i'll pass
if u dnt have that stuff u should take them off of ur list then

i'll pass
if u dnt have that stuff u should take them off of ur list then

They aren't on my list. I checked. The only thing still on my list is the Glaceon Lv.X, since it's still pending, as per my guidelines at the beginning.

I don't even have a section for Japanese DP4 cards, so I don't know why you would think I have those.

If I have missed something, then please let me know, so that I can correct it, thank you.

I have 2 Leafeon LV.X.

I am interested in:

2 Packs of Shaymin Sleeves(Can you see japanese cards through them?)
4 Gengar DP1(Japanese)
1 Palkia DP1 Deckbox.

Think we could work something out?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back