Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Update with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemaster Ill trade you a Tsd for a glaceon X and two to three holos LMK
CH will you trade like 6 holos for it?
Umbreon no I sold it at nats sry
SS No thnks I could get a lot more for them

What do you value the 2005 Worlds hat at? I have a Glaceon LV. X that I might be convinced to part with if you want to do that.

Let me know via PM if you will.

Also interested in the other Worlds stuff you have. Hopefully I will see you in a couple weeks at the Prerelease in C. Springs, to make the deal.

PS: Is the hat mint or near mint? I really don't want something that shows heavy signs of usage. Although, thinking about it, I have never seen you wear a hat.

Last edited:
Depends on what holos you want for it, sure. I'd be fine with doing 6 or 7 holos for it, depending on the ones you pick and just how much that they're in demand.

EeveeLover It has never seen the light of day and to be honest I have no idea what its value just make an offer on it if you want along with the other stuff. I will be at the pre release to.
CH:will you trade this
RH GE Rare Candy x2
NH EMPOLEON
RH Moltres
H Gliscor
H KINGDRA 1ST EDITION
H Deoxys Normal Form

Rare Candies are actually gone. Did you see anything else? :/ Iffy about letting go of the Kingdra, esp. with the card coming out in format soon...

List the holos you like off my list and i'll choose which ones i'm comfortable with adding in with the Glaceon Lv.X for the TSD....

Just making sure...the TSD is 100% MINT correct??

CH those were the big things I wanted sry unless youll trade an X for it
PM I would like 2 togekiss, an evo phione and the 2 pachis

Well I am interested in this stuff:

1 pokemon 2005 world championship backpack - Is this the one you use, or a different one?
1 Cities Ho-oh and Lugia Binder
1 2005 world cahmpionship hat
1 2004 Tshirt - Size?
1 2005 Tshirt - Size?
1 Charizard hat
1 POkemon groudon watch - Adult sized?
1 Pikachu binders (From Worlds 2007?)

I have:

Leafeon LV X
Glaceon LV X
3x Torterra LV X (DP)
2x Infernape LV X (1 DP, 1 Tin)

RH Trainers / Energies

H / RH Rares.

Might be easier to look at my list in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back