Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeMontoya's Haves/Wants Soon to be updated with MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon fire sorry as I tarded one at regionals and now it seems like I need a 2nd one so I cant trade the vire

George sorry didnt see anything

cheetor you got any of the new set yet I went to a pre on sat and did some uber trades I just saw you have vire LV X can we deal for it? Ill Post in yout thread too

HOLLA

Last edited:
I have Shiftry ex (CG) and Dragonite "delta" ex.

I'm intrested in:
Promo Lv.Xs of Infernape, Torterra, Lucario and Dialga.
And I really need 1 or 2 Noonlight Stadium.

sorry guys I gave up on the exs the decks arent proving to be as good as I thought Ill be removing them from my wants Icould use some jirachi EX's though if your going to nats hook up with me

I have 7x Ceilio's and I am looking for 3x Premier Ball, Xx Rossanne's Xx Felicity's and 2x Dawn Stadium. I also have Scotts,TVRs, and Cessation Crystals if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have 5x Celio's Network that I would be willing to trade for 3x Premier Ball and 3x Team Galactic's Wager. LMK if you have either of those in reverse, especially the Wager.

sorry dragonfire I got enough DRE now

I dont need Celios anymore since its rotating I have updated my wants still adding MD eventually I have lots of it just ask

Hey man did you get the Wii? If not I have a used one for trade with 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, 2 steering wheels and 2 games, Wii sports and Wii Game Party

Last edited:
hey brian no I havent gotten the wii yet but what am I going to have do to to get it?

Spiderman umm not sure about trading for that card since its rotating is there anything you want besides new Lv X's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back