Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lame-U (L-AMU): Testing the Pixies

The "AMUL" deck that went up today I believe? There was only one reply in that thread when I looked at it and the deck had Leafeon lv. X to begin with anyway. Maybe there was more than one Leafeon lv. X/AMU hybrid up or something.

Guess someone else finally thought of Leafeon Lv.x. lol

There was a thread a while a go that had it in it by pikachu*.

prime, could you test kingdra and post ur results like you did for AMU.

I doubt that will happen. Or if it did, people still wouldn't take my results for any value since I wouldn't be using "the list".

I do want to print off some more scans and build a Kingdra deck when I get back from Worlds. Maybe if I work on the AMU list and work on the Kingdra list, I can playtest them against each other. But by that time, BRs will probably be here already. :/

Or...you can do what I did. Go to Kinkos, print off scans, for like $4, get a complete playset of Kingdra and new trainers, and just test it out yourself. It's never good to rely on others for all your guidance. Sometimes, you just have to do it yourself.

"I doubt that will happen. Or if it did, people still wouldn't take my results for any value since I wouldn't be using "the list". "

Hey now. I was FEELIN' your post throughout. Please.. ,by all means, write MANY more posts like this !

As it stands, I've played 28 games with my UMA list, and I've only played 3 games in which I did not have all three Lv. X's out, and I've only lost 1 game. Granted, I have not played against Kingdra, I've not seen a powerhouse Kingdra deck in my area, and as such, I don't get much of a chance, unfortunately.

Irregardless, a lot of the math involved is too ratio based to be running Poke-Radar and Dusk Ball. 1 - 7, 1 - 5, are too low for any set of odds involving so few Pokemon.

I do not run Claydol [ or any other draw support Pokemon ] and rarely come off worse for wear. And in most games, I do the 200 damage three turns in a row. There is enough cycle ability in the format that I, so far, have not come in contact with any major snags in the decklist. And, amusingly enough, I don't run Snowpoint Temple, I run Moonlight Stadium [ because I prefer the LA versions of the basics, ] and it helps the ability to cycle through my basics.

I had enough card-movement in the deck to be able to constantly align my hand to my Opponent's and deal 70 with Mesprit's basic attack - which actually won me the game on more than one occasion because I was constantly knocking out the basics early.

I don't know. We agree on most things, Prime, but your standing on UMA is a bit off, based on the things I've encountered so far.

Great to hear your having success with the deck Steven. Thanks for the information.

I've looked at a lot of the LA cards and am totally not even interested in UMA anymore. There are just too many things that just dwarf the deck totally.

Please keep posting and contributing to the conversations, though.

its so dumb to use 2 Mesprit Lv.X when you have Night maintenance and you max out on Premier Balls.

2 MEsprit LA/1 Mesprit MT/1 Mesprit Lv.X is the right Mesprit line.[/QUOTE

If I was to attempt to play this mess that's how I would play my mespirits, but if you were to say that you shouldn't play 2 Mespirit Lv. X the devoted pixie players will talk about how your list isn't one of the few good ones.

If they say thats bad,then they arent a good pixie player in the first place.:lol:

It's cuz their format is shifting to DP-On. With things that actually made the deck goood(Gardy pk i hear) rotated, it's pretty much equivalent to DP-on GG.

Actually Leafeon lv.x was used with it, not so much Gardy PK.

Keep in mind that they have IFDS, and that AMU has a hard time with some of the cards in that set.

Well, I know a player that played the PCL guys. One had a pixie deck and a Kindra deck built. The pixies were tough to beat, but his build had no way to counter mewtwo X, he simply said he loses to mewtwo (ergo, no evos in his style deck). The also didnt have leafy X in their pixie deck. Take that for what you want.

Keith

Actually Leafeon lv.x was used with it, not so much Gardy PK.

Keep in mind that they have IFDS, and that AMU has a hard time with some of the cards in that set.

Like Dusknoir...

LOL @ using Leafeon for energy accel. Energy Pickup is clearly the play. Trainer >>>>>>>>> Stage 1 Lv. X, even on a coinflip.

Like that deck isn't expensive enough.

Japanese people:
So we now got AMU how can we spend more money on our deck to have the most expensive in the world?
Other one:
Let's add Leafeon lvx, it's expensive and we have energy accelaration for mesprit!
First guy:
Yeah now we have the most expensive deck ever!

Like Dusknoir...

LOL @ using Leafeon for energy accel. Energy Pickup is clearly the play. Trainer >>>>>>>>> Stage 1 Lv. X, even on a coinflip.

Your forgetting that Leafeon would also serve as an alternate attacker, Mewtwo killer, help the Kingdra matchup.

I read the first page and decided to stop reading. IMHO prime I have Tested this deck and it has great potential, granted the player knows what to do. I recomend call as a bonus and help set up. And I agree people who have not tested the deck don't go hateing it because the deck seems complicated and other bogus reasons

Give it up, the leafeon is a waste. Why kick a dead horse before it is even alive? I 2-0'd a version at worlds with leafeon with one of my top decks for next season and I have yet to test the luxray match-up which I should win with relative ease. The JPN players did indeed say it was not good they were trading these things away to dizzy american players like it was nothing.

I'm seeing this alot ...

Pokemon:
2-2 Mesprit LV X (MT)
2-2 Azelf LV X (LA)
2-2 Uxie LV X (LA)
1-1 Mewtwo LV X (MD)
1-1 Mightyena (LA)

TRAINERS:
4 Roseanne
4 Bebe's Search
4 Premier Ball
4 Quick Ball
1 Time-Space Distortion
2 Night Maintenance
2 Energy Pickup
3 Warp point
3 Snowpoint Temple
2 Cynthia's Feelings

I figure the Quick ball GUARANTEES the pokemon whereas PokeRadar is a glorified Duskball ..

thoughts ?

Energy:
13 Psychic
2 Multi

Give it up, the leafeon is a waste. Why kick a dead horse before it is even alive? I 2-0'd a version at worlds with leafeon with one of my top decks for next season and I have yet to test the luxray match-up which I should win with relative ease. The JPN players did indeed say it was not good they were trading these things away to dizzy american players like it was nothing.

What deck did you use against it? If you used one with a good matchup against AMU then its dumb to say how you won. Saying you beat AMU means little if you don't say what you beat it with. >_>

Back