Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Piglet Draft At Worlds

No, I am not going to disclose the reason, as it is private, and would prefer that others not bother with the disclose.

I think the reason was out of anyone's control, but am happy to say all the Piglets got to Rochester Draft, make their decks, and get some games in...and they ALL got their prizes!

WAR Piglets!!

Vince

Vince, thanks for the draft. My two piglets and their league buddy enjoyed their first Worlds and first Piglet draft even if it had to end rather abruptly. Thanks!

Heather, I kept my eye out for you all weekend and never crossed your path. Hopefully next time. Glad your piglets had fun!

74 Drafting Piglets! WOW!

Thanks to all who made it a great event...Toni (Diet Mountain Dew For the WIN!!!), PUI, my Junior Judges and all the rest!

The players had a great time and got a LOT of stuff thanks to the generosity of PUI and all who donated!

See you next year!

Vince

You are quite welcome sir! Glad to be of service- we won't mention the NEW boosters- bet they ate those up! Will look forward to next year!

Thanks for the awesome Piglet Draft. My daughter got to participate (for the second and last time, as she is moving up to Seniors next season) and it was great helping out! I know I will be there to help out next year too, if possible.

Thanks so much Vince! Goooooooooooo Piglets!!!

"The Goddess" (thanks for the new nickname Vince) :tongue:

What I love about the Piglets is that they ate EVERYTHING up and appreciated it!

Figures, Boosters, Wristbands, Dice, Cards, I could go on and on.

I am always impressed by the parents, judges and Senior Players (some Piglet Veterans) that step up to help the event run as well as it does. I could NOT do it without all of your help!

My issue with thanking everyone is that I always miss some people.

This event always revitalizes me and gets me ready for the coming season.

I can't wait for Piglet Draft 2009, but we have a lot of cards to play and enjoy until that time!

Thanks again!

WAR PIGLETS!

SOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Vince

74 Drafting Piglets! WOW!

Thanks to all who made it a great event...Toni (Diet Mountain Dew For the WIN!!!), PUI, my Junior Judges and all the rest!

The players had a great time and got a LOT of stuff thanks to the generosity of PUI and all who donated!

See you next year!

Vince

I don't see that you have any issue with thanking everyone...you did right there :biggrin:

and, no no no...thanks to YOU Vince!

~Michelle

Back