Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

plz close

Status
Not open for further replies.

weatie21

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Last edited:
k first off:

ALWAYS play 2 of each Lv.X in a deck

don't play 1 azelf MT it throws off consistency of time walking and azelf MT body

and Play 1 of each uxie

tentacruel? regice?

those aren't good in an AMU deck

4 energy pickup and 4 radar

i think luxray is going to be the deck to beat this season because it owns AMU and kingdra probably the decks most expected to see play

yeah but the MT one Sucks if you only play 1 and what you do is play 2 LA and 2 Lv.X It's better trust me I played it with one MT one and it sucked, i put a second LA one in instead and it was amazing

yeah but the MT one Sucks if you only play 1 and what you do is play 2 LA and 2 Lv.X It's better trust me I played it with one MT one and it sucked, i put a second LA one in instead and it was amazing

Unbelievable! First off Downer material is amazing! And Azelf MT's attack can stop call energy and much needed multi's for many decks. On top of this because most decks run low energy cost attacks 2 Azelf Lv. X's is redundant and a waste of space. Please have better backups for your claims rather than I tried it and didn't like it, because liking it or not is subjective but whether it is effective is common knowledge for everyone, at least I thought it was until your post. Running 2 lv.x's of each is not more consistent when it is easy to fit 2-3 Premier balls in your deck along with the 3-4 bebe's, Seriously come on. :nonono:

Okay first off Downer material is helpful in several situations, for instance Mewtwo and Pachi, and oh yeah any other basic in the game. Seriously! On top of that It's attack is deadly first turn, I know very situational but, It stops call energy which many decks this format rely on, Also decks that use techs, which are many, can use multi's and what not which is prevented from being attached and thus adds to the frustration of your opponent. I have given reasons to why it is viable and you have provided nothing so stop trying to act like you know ,all it is doing is making this a boring thread to read when this person is seeking viable help. :nonono:

Weatie21- i would suggest to you Azelf-2 LA, 1 MT, 1 Lv.X, This has been proven to be most efficient and will benefit this deck greatly. Also a 2-1-1 Mesprit (MT-LA-Lv.X) seems to be beneficial and will be abusive late game. And running 2 Uxie Lv.X is fine but not NEEDED, it is usefull definitely early game setup but being able to use Uxie MT for memory out helps against one attack pokemon like Chomp and also breaks apart spread decks enough to get ahead. Think about it!:thumb:

if i wantend help from a dume as s i would of went to pokemon league thay are all r dume there too

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

mario1 this is not to u so u know u sound like you know what ur talk about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back