Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What are the MUSTS that go into a Gliscor deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxictaipan

What cards does Gliscor HAVE TO HAVE to work? Like Weezing, it's a very helpful card to the deck, but it's not really a MUST is it?
Okay forget the Sarcasm. I know I need Gligars and Gliscors.
And Claydol draw is a no duh. GET SERIOUS!!

Last edited:
Why don't you post what you have so far, and see if anyone can suggest additions of stuff?

Claydol. lol besides from that, it depends on how you want to play it. Mime is probly the most common build, but theres lucario also (and a bunch of other cards you can put with him).

Gliscor. Without that, you wouldn't have a Gliscor deck. :lol:

I have never even heard of Gliscor using Weezing = /

Gliscor needs.. hmm.. somethin to switch to.
so:
Shedinja
Armaldo

Usually there is combination of Mr.Mime, Shuckle and Unown Q for switch-in but there are other possibilities like Gyarados or Shedinja.

I guess Armaldo doesn't make much sense for switch-in (considering it's attack and retreat costs), Kabutops should be better to paralyze and block Warp Point.

-edit-

And very important - Azelf LA. You can't run a Gliscor deck with any of the Gliscors or Lv.X Gliscors prized.

Usually there is combination of Mr.Mime, Shuckle and Unown Q for switch-in but there are other possibilities like Gyarados or Shedinja.

I guess Armaldo doesn't make much sense for switch-in (considering it's attack and retreat costs), Kabutops should be better to paralyze and block Warp Point.

-edit-

And very important - Azelf LA. You can't run a Gliscor deck with any of the Gliscors or Lv.X Gliscors prized.
true dat (17 characters)

Gliscor. Without that, you wouldn't have a Gliscor deck. :lol:

Not even funny. I'm asking a serious question here...:nonono:

Well, I was think Gyrados for coming back with a heavy hitter and a counter to Magleaf... Yeah, I've been doing some testing and Weezing isn't really THAT helpful. I was also thinking Venomoth, as soon as it gets hit it inflicts a Status Condition. Perfect for a Gliscor deck!!

Other then that, I don't see much else...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

You MUST have 1 Darkrai GE.
why MUST I have 1?

Last edited:
Not even funny. I'm asking a serious question here...:nonono:

Well, I was think Gyrados for coming back with a heavy hitter and a counter to Magleaf... Yeah, I've been doing some testing and Weezing isn't really THAT helpful. I was also thinking Venomoth, as soon as it gets hit it inflicts a Status Condition. Perfect for a Gliscor deck!!

Other then that, I don't see much else...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

why MUST I have 1?

Take a look at its power.

Opps, just realized I put the wrong set. I meant MD. :p

let me put in a shout out for torkoal and stark mountain as being very beneficial to gliscor. all that water weakness IS a hassle i admit (and i am no kind of fan of bubble coat)...

I don't know what to do now with gliscor but in the future when stormfront comes out i'll be using both weezing and the new roserade

I was making my girflriend a fighting deck with Gliscor, claydol, Ryhperior, and Armaldo

Heres the line
3 gligar
2 gliscor
2 gliscor x

4 ryhhorn
2 Rydon
2 Ryhperior
2 Ryhperior x

2 baltoy
2 claydol

3 fossil
2 anorith
2 armaldo

4 rare candy
1 time space distortion
2 warp point
3 roseanes research
4 bebes search

16 fighting energy
2 call energy

I threw this build together at work so the supporters and trainers might need work, but what do you guys think

Gliscor Benefits from Mr. Mime heavily. Warp point is great in the deck as well. You may not think it, but to make them switch and you free retreat back in.....brutal.

I was making my girflriend a fighting deck with Gliscor, claydol, Ryhperior, and Armaldo

Heres the line
3 gligar
2 gliscor
2 gliscor x

4 ryhhorn
2 Rydon
2 Ryhperior
2 Ryhperior x

2 baltoy
2 claydol

3 fossil
2 anorith
2 armaldo

4 rare candy
1 time space distortion
2 warp point
3 roseanes research
4 bebes search

16 fighting energy
2 call energy

I threw this build together at work so the supporters and trainers might need work, but what do you guys think

Too many Pokémon lines. I would take out either Armaldo or Rhyperior. Azelf is important in the deck because you need all four Gliscors accessable. There also should be some switch-in Pokémon like Mr. Mime or Shuckle.

Night Maintenance and Draw Supporters would be useful, as well as Premier Ball. 18 Energy are far too many for a Gliscor deck, even if you have Rhyperior or Armaldo. 15-16 should be enough here, but of course 4 Call Energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back