Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdra DP-ON a little bit different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicarious

Hello everyone! :smile:

I built this Kingdra list and the truth is that it works very well, I tried with Regice LA,alakazam MT, dusknoir, DP and other common techs for kingdra,but the best option for me so far has been the following:

Pokémon: 20

4 horsea LA
3 seadra LA
4 kingdra LA

2 baltoy GE
2 claydol GE

3 pachirisu GE

1 gardevoir SW
1 ralts SW

Energy: 16
15 water DP
1 psychic energy DP

Supporters/trainers/stadiums: 24
4 rare candy GE
4 bebe's search SW
3 rosseanne's research SW
4 felicity's drawing GE
3 warp point MD
2 night maintenance SW
4 pluspower SW

The deck is focused on attacking with dragon pump all the time and only use aqua stream in the late game as the last chance or OHKO something really big. With the pachirisu set up much faster and is a good attacker in mirror matchs or against empoleon. that most number of list i see are built for a T2 kingdra, but that does not happen all the time, which is frustrating. Gardevoir SW is a great addition to the deck, fill your opponent's rosseane's really helps to abuse dragon pump and discard energy. Please qualify the deck and give me advices and constructive suggestions.
thanks to all! :thumb:

Last edited:
This looks like a solid deck.

Personally, I don't like 1-0-1 tech lines in Kingdra, as I would rather use my Candies to keep the swarm going. I would try and find room for a couple of TM TS-1, so that Pachi could be useful beyond T1, but I'm not sure what I would take out.

This looks like a solid deck.

Personally, I don't like 1-0-1 tech lines in Kingdra, as I would rather use my Candies to keep the swarm going. I would try and find room for a couple of TM TS-1, so that Pachi could be useful beyond T1, but I'm not sure what I would take out.

Swarm only goes so far, if your facing something enormous or disruptive. I think this deck needs Regice, and Dusknoir!

Swarm only goes so far, if your facing something enormous or disruptive. I think this deck needs Regice, and Dusknoir!

Dusknoir works well in this deck, I tried and i'm a big fan of dusknoir :biggrin: but, at least for me Gardy is better here. Regice: could be coupled with Gardy, but what take off? Further, as starter regice is simply HORRIBLE!
Thanks for the advice! ;)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

maybe add one psycic energy if you ever need to attack with Gardevoir.

Yeah, on many ocassions I was able to Plox with gardy.
I take 1 water energy por 1 psychic, searchable with rosseane's at the right time!
Thanks for the advice man! :thumb:

Last edited:

I find Dusknoir less and less effective these days. So many people used it last season that everyone got used to playing with a small bench without even thinking about it. Maybe things will change and it will get its surprise factor back.

I'm torn on Regice: great power, useful discard, but horrible start, and takes up bench space I'd rather use for Claydols and Kingdras (you never know, your opponent might use Dusknoir!).

It's a personal choice, I suppose, but I'd rather rely on the swarming capabilities of Kingdra, together with the maximum number of Warp Points.

I'm torn on Regice: great power, useful discard, but horrible start, and takes up bench space I'd rather use for Claydols and Kingdras (you never know, your opponent might use Dusknoir!).

It's a personal choice, I suppose, but I'd rather rely on the swarming capabilities of Kingdra, together with the maximum number of Warp Points.

+1...
Regice: I agree with you 100%
Warp points: What could take to add more warp points? I've missed them many times
Thanks a lot!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

List Edited!
Thanks for the advices!:thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back