Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

T2 Blissey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilvis

Okay I plan on using this at my league next week, and if I can make it to the BR next Saturday!

Pokemon(12):

4-4 Chancey/Blissey
2-2 Sentret/Furret

Trainer/Supporter(31):

4 Quick Ball
4 Night Maintence
4 PlusPower
4 Buck's Training
3 Bebe's Search
3 Super Scoop Up
3 Team Galactic's Mars
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Felicity's Drawing

Energy(17):
2 Call Energy
15 Any type of Basic Energy

Strategy is either start with Blissey and Crush them while discarding with Felicity's or adding damage with PP or Buck's... If Sentret start Bebe's for Furret to get everything you need for Blissey. MAYBE Baton Pass if Furret lives that long.

Switch Furret for Claydol, add in 1 Lunatone - 1 extra energy per turn

my opinion

- Xaej

I was thinking Claydol... But Furret is so much better cause it allows you to get whatever you want.. With Claydol you have to get lucky and draw it. But Baton Pass is a really nice move in this type of deck.

no Super up's just go 4 4 bliss and 2 chatdot
4 calls and make it 16 energy then put in what you want

Last edited:
- 2-2 Furret, 3 Mars.
+ 2-2 Claydol, 1-2 Solrock/Lunetone

Claydol is better than Furret any day, trust me. Lunetone/Solrock are super usefull.

Claydol is SO better than Furret any day. Everyone I know, when they switched from Furret to Claydol, had there deck going MUCH faster. There are just so many reasons to use Claydol over Furret.

My super awsome list...

Pokemon (13):

Blissey x4
Chansey x4
Uxie Lv.X x1
Uxie LA x2
Chatot x2

Trainers (31):

Felicity's Drawing x4
Bebe's Search x4
POTION x4
POKE BALL x4
Roseanne's Research x3
Plus Power x3
Marley's Wish x3
Luxury Ball x2
Warp Point x2
Night Maintenance x2

Energy (16):

HEALTH ENERGY x4
Call Energy x4
Psychic ENergy x8

LOL, Potion and Health Energy are sooooooooo awsome, constant healing! I originally used them as a joke, because I didn't have any spare other things along with Mom's Kindness and Energy Search, but now... they're amazing here. The amount of healing you can do with 3 Potions and a Health ENergy in hand... wow.

I'm probably going to get alot of bashing on this list, but whatever. Lol.

But... Furret takes away from consistency. :/

Think about it. You're a Stage 1. Furret requires almost athe amount of set up Blissey does, and wastes a turn or 2. the strategy is to get T2 Bliss. You aren't getting T2 Bliss with Furret start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back