Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have JAPANESE ITEMS and a lot of RR cards incl. a couple of Lv. Xs :) Come look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with regards to your earlier post - as much as i want them i really dont want to trade away all my good cards they have prob cost me alot more than what they are worth and i currently dont have approx value of cards floating around in spare forbidden stuff ;)
if you want loads of holos n rev holos to stock up your shop feel free i have far too many

Not enough for them, sorry.

Not sure if i will trade with you again though.

Due to you writing that Uxie LV. X was worth $100 on the package, i had to pay $60 to get it. (Tarrif)

I haven't bothered to PM you about it though, as i would just end up insulting you...

*restrains myself*

I am sorry to hear that. My wife was the one that did the paperwork and mailed your card as well as several others. Had you let me know, I would have tried to make it up to you.

Again, sorry.

with regards to your earlier post - as much as i want them i really dont want to trade away all my good cards they have prob cost me alot more than what they are worth and i currently dont have approx value of cards floating around in spare forbidden stuff ;)
if you want loads of holos n rev holos to stock up your shop feel free i have far too many

Ah, that's okay.

As for Holos on Rev. Holos, not that interested. I do need some for playing purposes, but not that many..

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I would like to get leafeon lv.X

What will you give for it?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I am sorry to hear that. My wife was the one that did the paperwork and mailed your card as well as several others. Had you let me know, I would have tried to make it up to you.

Again, sorry.

What do you mean by "Had you let me know, I would have tried to make it up to you."?

Last edited:
LVX's
1x Leafeon LvX

EX's
1x Vaporeon Ex
2x Medicham Ex
1x Jirachi Ex
1x Exploud Ex
1x Dragonite Ex D
1x Shiftry Ex (CG)
1x Gardivoir Ex D
1x Delcatty Ex
1x Deoxys Ex
1x Mew Ex (LM)
2x Banette Ex
3x Jolteon Ex

STARS
1x Gyrados*
1x Umbreon*
1x Espeon*
1x Latios*
1x Metagross*
1x mew*
1x celibi*
1x flareon*
1x vaporeon*

These for the Promo set and the Sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back