3xBuck's Training
2xPremeir Ball

Trainers = 22

:colorless4xCall Energy
:psychic:9xPsychic Energy
:fighting:2xFighting Energy

Energy = 15

Strategy.

Alright the strategy to this deck is to lock their powers as much as you can. I try to get a turn two psychic bind and than a turn three physchic lock. And then once you have gardevoir Lv x up you can teleport to level up one of the spirits and than free retreat to bring gardevoir back up and pyschic lock them. Gallade is in here just incase you need a OHKO or if your up against a luxray deck you will need it. You can supreme blast when needed as well.
I'm 11-1 with this deck at Utah BR's :smile: I used this at the last two BR's and got first. If you have any suggestions or comments that'd be cool.

Alright moonlight is in here so i can win the stadium fights and always have free retreat which you need if you want to set up the spirits. Evoluter and 4 kirlia is in here because i found it to be more consistant then candy. and w/o Double raindbow you can't attack with gardevoir till t3 anyway. i dont have claydol in here because i need the bench space for mesprits uxie azelf and another gardevoir. Set up and telepass is plenty of draw power. I'm not a fan of victory medal. I play 3 Gardevoir because it's my main attacker. Thanks though :smile:

revan this is a freakin sweet deck. I might have to build it myself. what r u going to change in it when sf comes out?

revan this is a freakin sweet deck. I might have to build it myself. what r u going to change in it when sf comes out?
lol thanks yeah it works really well for me so far. When SF comes out i'm not entirely sure what i'm going to change. I'm pretty sure an unkown G will be pretty helpful, because of Gengar's first attack and Dusknoirs Damage Even attack. It's even helpful against Frostlass and Bronzong. I already have Stadiums so Dusknoir Lv X won't spread the **** out of me lol

1. okay make it this

4-2-2-2-1 (Gallade-Gardie) [ you don't play 4 kirlia, that's for sureeeee !!! ]
2-1 Azelf (1 MT 1 LA)
2-1 Mesprit (1MT 1 LA)
2-1 Uxie (1MT 1 LA)

2. You don't need moonlight stadium, you already have all pixies then you have free retret cost, moreover if there's gardevoir Lv.x in play, it makes it easier, since you say this deck is fast one....

3. Make the energy like this

7 Psychic
2 Strength
4 Call
2 Multi

4. CANDIES IS A MUST... take out all the evoluter, and bring candies...

Nice to see that more people came up with Pixie PLOX. I was declared mentally ill when I showed up on a BR with a similar deck.

1. Needs MOAR CANDY! Really, it's WAY faster when you are able to pull of a quick Gardy on the Bench.
2. Cut down the Gardelade lines to 2 Gardy and 1 Gall. You will set up faster and you will have more space to add stuff.
3. Call has NEVER been necessary for me so I would take them out too IMO.
4. Snow Point anyone? If you want to go Pixie, it's going to help and it's another good counter Stadium.
5. Mewtwo and his LV.X can be a nice Tech in this deck. Helps against Mirrors.
6. Energy Link when it comes out is VERY good. And Energy Switch is good here aswell, since you can get free retreat, it's easier to get a new Pokemon attacking. It's also helps dealing 60 damage per turn when you manage to have 2 Uxie LV.X in play.
7. I am missing some MT Pixies. Atleast 2 of them are very good in Pixie decks IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back