2 Moonlight Stadium
4 Rare Candy
2 NM
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:

9 Psychic
4 Call

Strategy: The main strategy of this deck is to swarm with Gengar, while spreading on their pokemon that has Poke-Powers. Unown G is in here for the mirror match, so your Claydol can be safe. Azelf is in here to help get out prized pokemon and the level X in order to escape weakness if you are going up against a T-tar deck. The lv. X is also very good if going up against a sceptile deck or leafeon. Lumineon is in here to have the ability to see how much damage you could do with using poltergeist, and also to hopefully fill up there bench so u can then Dark Palm one of your opponent's pokemon back into their deck.

TGW is in here for disruption and to get a major good Poltergeist if your opponent wins the RPS.

**Techs: Possible adding in TM Devolutor, 1-1 Cresselia lv. X., mespirit LA

**Take out the 1-0-1 Dusknoir and add in a 1-1 Abomasnow if Regigigas is big in your area(like mine), also take out one psychic energy and add in a Mespirit LA to Lock powers. It can save your life and hopefully when you the game if u time it right.

***Match-ups:

New-Age Hurricane: This was VERY easy since the whole deck runs on pokepowers. This is mostly a guaranteed win!
90-10 Gengar's favor

Dusknoir: THIS IS VERY TOUGH! VERY! It all depends on the amount of Unown G played on both sides of the field. Also they can possile knock a gengar out with its attack Damage Even, so play your Unown G Carefully!.
50-50 EVEN!

Torterra/Sceptile: This deck is also pretty easy. Torterra/Sceptile rely on both of each other to survive. The first step would HAVE to be to knock out the claydols for the easy KO. "Then comes forrest murmurs." Yiu shouldnt really have a problem dealing with forest murmurs because everything mosttly has free retreat, and gengars can get knocked out to use its Poke-Power to hopefully knock out the Torterra Lv. X. Another approach is to use Azelf lv.x do all the work by sniping their pokemon with psychic balance.
75-25 Gengar's favor

Regigigas/techs: Ok so WOW this has to be the hardest deck for Gengar to function properly. Some play Mespirit LA, Azelf LA, and Uxie LA. So this is just in my eyes of what i think. Ok so the ideal start is going secongd with an active Gastly to use Pitch Dark. Afterward get a gengar out ASAP! and use your Uxie, claydol, azelf power all u can before you get Mespirit'd. You should now be focusing to find out which pokemon you need to knock out, so ideally you would target a claydol. Once Regigigas Lv. X comes in play its an entire different game now. Do not attack the Lv.X unless u can OHKO it because it can use Sacrifice to heal itself. Instead, attack the bench pokemon. Make sure you always have a to get a gengar out so u can keep the cycle of gengars active once KO'd. Rolling heads on Fainting Spell is definitely a key part in winning this match.
45-55 Regigigas's favor (with Dusknoir tech), 50-50(with Abomasnow w/ Mespirit tech)

Mag-Leaf: This was also a VERY easy match-up. The best way to go through this deck is obviously take out the claydol and after that wager and they can usually not recover in time before they are all out of options and cannot get a Lv, X out. Also, it is very hard for them to set-up since they cannot have a full bench with the Dusknoir Dark Palming.
90-10 Gengar's favor

*Waiting to play against a Kingdra deck*

:thumb:Comments/Suggestions are very welcome! Thnx!:thumb:

Last edited:
it looks like a very good build but running both mismagius AND dusknoir dp seems redundant/one tech too many. i would take one line out (mismagius) and add two tm-2.

yea i was very much thinking about taking the mismagnius line out if the ruling is that i cant discard my opponent's unown G to add in TM-2.

Ya Mismagius is awful, it needs to go. You might wanna try out using Lumineon instead because they won't be hording trainers cause of Poltergeist, so they may be left with a lotta basics, it'll also let you know how much damage you CAN do with Poltergeist.

You NEED to max out on Roseanne's, I'd drop both Cynthia's for another Rose and TGW.

I'm not sure about that Uxie, I don't really like it. I'd add an Unown G or E.

TTYS!

~Colin

take out
-2 Unown G (BAD STARTS and you don't want to get base blasted with champs running around)
-1 Uxie (same reason as last and with Claydol having this work only once its a waste)
-1-1 Lumineon (I know its great but there is a time and a place)
-2 Moonlights (Gengar already has free retreat so why moonlight)
try this
+1-1 Azelf (great spread and no weakness to all a must for Gengar in this format)
+4 warp NRG (great to get Claydol and Uxie out if they cant kill it after a Plakia gust also good for healing status conditions )
Please post a stronger strategy
PS on the unown G if your worried about a mirror match take work in another claydol set gengar can must two hit it
This should be a lot smother and comes with a money back guarantee!

Last edited:
THIS IS A TOP TIRE DECK!

not to hate but are these new or used tires and are they any good shall i put them on my car or my bike?
sry had to go there!

DR. spell check says
TIER

GOD BLESS THE USA! NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE TO MANY FOUR LETTER WORDS BUT WE NEVER HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL THEM BECAUSE 60% IS STILL A PASSING GRADE!

People would be talking about literacy and spelling on Tariq's deck page x\

Anyway I think Moonlights awful, there HAS to be a better stadium until Miasma Valley!

plz do NOT make this a spam thread, i put my blood, sweat, and tears into making this thread.

YES they do need to come out! But i STILL do not know what to put in for them =/

*THNX*

ha someone did catch that but really try out what I said and tell me how you think it runs

plz do NOT make this a spam thread, i put my blood, sweat, and tears into making this thread.

YES they do need to come out! But i STILL do not know what to put in for them =/

*THNX*

dude its a childrens card game I really doubt that you lost any sleep or put b, s, and t into this. but if you did you need a break from this game

nice deck my friend is running a similar version of this deck for cities is running really good gengar poke-power is so AMAZING is no even funny lol btw can u tell me how the regigigas deck works??

So what if Regigigas uses Sacriface? You get a prize every time he does it, and if he uses it 6 times, you have won...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back