Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RIP, Maddie Blaustein...voice of Meowth

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
4Kidstv blog said:
It is with great sadness that we note the passing of our friend and colleague Maddie Blaustein. Maddie was a voice actress for hit shows such as Pokémon, Chaotic: M’arrillian Invasion, Dinosaur King, and Sonic X. She was a wonderful actress, friend and inspiration. Her talent, friendship and laughter will be missed by all.

In Loving Memory Of
Maddie Blaustein
1960-2008

http://www.4kids.tv/buzz/view/2005

I grew up to "Meowth, thats right". I will never be able to get used to a new voice for meowth.

Another piece of my childhood is gone, the Cartoon I grew up on just got much sadder.

She was one of the best in her industry, an artist among voice actors. Her performance as Meowth was truely the best anime acting I've ever heard.

She will by greatly missed, but will live on in the hearts of the millions of fans who grew up to the array of characters she brought to life.

I cant even say how I feel..
This is such sad news.

R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein,
You shall be missed dearly by fans worldwide.

Sucks to die in your sleep i bet. I would hate having unfinished business with people.
uh Ardoptres google or wiki "her" =/

Legacy of a Meowth

It's sad this happened but there has been a great legacy left behind through the mouth of a Meowth.
the other characters are important as well but like most there is one that they are known for and 'Meowth, That's Right' will be one of the remmebered.

Back