4 bebe
1 luxury
2 warp point
2 moonlight
4 rare candy

NRG:17
psychic 13
call 4

strategy: well i try to get a giratina call nrg start try to set up a galade fast or if my foe is using too much poke-powers then set up gardy and also try to get a giratina X on bench so my foe has to discard cards while attacking and get gardy for telepass or claydol for cosmic power

matchups

kingdra:30/70
this deck is very hard to play against and i do not want to set up a giratina for my oponet so they can use aqua stream for some good damage i would try to set up some gardy's and my only galade and do the best i can.BTW this is whare i need help on

t-tar:70/30
its kinda easy to beat this deck just need to set up a galade and do some damage to tyranitars and get a giratina X on bench so you can get your foe anoyed on discarding cards

AMU:50/50
u need to setup a gardy and psychic lock your foe's azelf, mespret, and uxie so u wont get hit by 200

SP POKEMON DECKS aka skuntank g toxickrok g:60-40
u need to get a gardy set up and start psychic locking your oponet so they cant use poisen struckture
oh yeah and a unown G on gardy to protect from any attacks that poisen like crobat G and dont let your opponet try to set up at the begining skuntank toxicrock is easy just need to set up a gardy and just stall with psychic lock and while your seting up just get galade or giratina ready to fight

Last edited:
I agree with typhlosion collector, you should try to make it harder for Ampharos to beat but at the same time try not to make it worse. its a hard option...

Actually a quite good idea. Now that all these donks decks played a little less (yeah, I know that there is now Rampardos as well but Kingdra > Rampardos). Here is my take:

pokemon

4-2-3-1 gardy x (pt ralts, sw gardy)
2-1 giratina (broken space blow)
2-1-2 togekiss
3 uxie
1-1 claydol
1-1 Dialga G X
=23

t/s/s:22
2 night maintenance
4 rose
4 bebe
1 luxury
4 SSU
3 tst
4 rare candy

NRG:15
psychic 11
call 4

I think it might have problems against g decks because of power spray. I need to test it though. Btw SSU + TST is a great addition.

I usually tend to count energy levels when it comes to togekiss, as i do with pokemon levels in case of radar and dusk ball... 11-13 energy feels too low for togekiss to be really effective, statistically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back