Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lunatone/Solrock PotF: Constelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

afstandopleren

Lunatone LV.38 - Psychic - HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Mysterious Eye
As long as Solrock is in play, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to any of your Solrock and Lunatone by your opponent’s Pokemon LV.X.

[P][C] Gravity Beam: 30 damage. This attack also does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that has no retreat cost.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: 0
----------------------------------------------
Solrock LV.41 - Psychic - HP80
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Sun Prediction
You can use this Power once during your turn, if you have Lunatone in play. Look at the top 3 cards of your deck, then return them to the top of your deck in any order. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C] Luna Turn: 30 damage. If any Lunatone is in your discard pile, this attack does an additional 30 damage. Then, show 1 Lunatone card from your discard pile to your opponent, return it to your deck, and shuffle your deck.

Weakness: Grass (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: 1
--------------------------------------------------------
Looks pretty good to me. And in combo with the GE ones..could they have their own deck?

-------------
Pokemon
-------------
2 Solrock GE
2 Solrock PotF
2 Lunatone GE
2 Lunatone PotF
2 Azelf LA
1 Azelf LV.X
3 Unown G

Total: 14
-----------
Trainers
-----------
4 Volkner's something
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Great Balls
2 Poke Rescue
2 Snow Point Temple
3 Moonlight Stadium
2 Night Maintenance
4 Switch
4 Energy Switch
2 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Prof. Oak's Visit.

Total: 34
----------
Energy
----------
4 Call Energy
4 Basic
4 Basic

Total: 12

Strategy: Doesn't matter with what you start, you atleast have one.
Swarm Luna and Sol, that way, you should have atleast 1 of each LunaSol from both sets in play.
If played right, in can even escape Dark Palm and Lost Cyclone!.
Energy Switch for some Energy flexibility and Energy saving.
4 Switches should provid some flexibility if you need to retreat.
Moonlight Stadium with Luna from PotF should pretty much MURDER Psychic and Dark types with no Retreat with the 30 spread.

I want to add some Plus Powers or Buck's Training for extra damage so you can 2HKO most stuff.

Last edited:
Looks good to me, but I wouldn't focus solely on the Solrock/Luna tech it lacks attack power to be more functional.

However I'm very intrested in the deck once it becomes useable.

I would switch it to 3/1 pulse/ge Rock since it's the main attacker in most situations and at this point I think you can drop Claydol and the oaks visits for volkners or felicity or some other attacker. I would even go so far as to potentially add Palkia so you can drag up some big retreat non psy/dark guy on their bench and start spreading or drag up the support poke and hit it for 60+

Looks good to me, but I wouldn't focus solely on the Solrock/Luna tech it lacks attack power to be more functional.

However I'm very intrested in the deck once it becomes useable.

I'm working on it. Any suggestions for making them viable? Maybe it can be one of those speed decks =P.

I would switch it to 3/1 pulse/ge Rock since it's the main attacker in most situations and at this point I think you can drop Claydol and the oaks visits for volkners or felicity or some other attacker. I would even go so far as to potentially add Palkia so you can drag up some big retreat non psy/dark guy on their bench and start spreading or drag up the support poke and hit it for 60+

What does Folkner's do?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I have 3 cards in mind that could combo with LunaSol:
Both Relicanth
Claydol
Medicham

Last edited:
volkner does cosmic power essentially but you have the option of discarding a card first. That being said, I'm sad that Dual Ball is gone =/

I am really against claydol in here. I would play volkner which si already said which is you may discard 1 card. draw until you have 6 cards which is really good in here with teh lunatone. I would take out ge solrock becasue ath doesn't seem like it helps much and you already have the new solrock to draw with lunatone. At least take out one if not both. Looks pretty good. Also get 1 or 2 luzuary balls in here. 1 is needed no matter what and 2 is good with so much discard.

I am really against claydol in here. I would play volkner which si already said which is you may discard 1 card. draw until you have 6 cards which is really good in here with teh lunatone. I would take out ge solrock becasue ath doesn't seem like it helps much and you already have the new solrock to draw with lunatone. At least take out one if not both. Looks pretty good. Also get 1 or 2 luzuary balls in here. 1 is needed no matter what and 2 is good with so much discard.

Once discarded, they are useless....but to add them just because they are discard material doesn't fit in my head.

I think you should add Dialga G so that Mewtwo doens't wall

That might be an idea. Anymore suggestions? Besides a Pokemon that also locks down your own bodies?

Is moonlight still going to be legal when PotF comes out here?

Uhm maybe, same story with the GE Lunasol because they are from...GE like Moonlight.
I do keep my hope for a DP-On format.

Yeah nevermind with the 2 luxuary ball. In a deck that can get set up with a single roseannes and great balls you don't need 2 lux but get one in. I wouldn't waste space with diaga because mewtwo can't kill lunatone so just hide behind that. Especially if you get 2 out they can't warp for the win. Looks like a good list if the deck is viable.

@Afstandopleren

Argh. I am like going to like throw something at that Dialga. He is so annoying.

Anyway, I think you might want SOMETHING that gets by Mewtwo

Lol looks fun to play take out Claydol ad in Palkia and whoever they put up can attack (considering you retreated for Palkia the turn before) also put in a Couple of De-Evoluters to attach to Palkia

^You relize taht mewtwo can't hit lunatone so if you have the prize advantage you win. Stall out or wait till they deck. You have 3 NM and a wall that can't be killed. Eventually someone has to lose so just make him you. Maybe add in a mewtwo of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back