Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cons milford states report

arconine123

so this weekend i stayed ova the frezzas house like most weekends and me and Alex decide to go to Milford while Gino and Jon decide to head up to maine. so we get there and it already looks like its going to be a great day because there was a lot of masters. it ended up being 69 masters, 7 rounds cutting to top 16. :smile:..... the deck i chose to play was t-tar. i figured why not give it another go after winning new Hampshire with it, and my buddy alex plays t-tar with me. so anyways pairings go up.

round 1: ??? w/cherim/ shaymin
so this game didnt take very long cause my hand was god. but by the end it was just three t-tars angainst her shaymin.

1-0

round 2: Tyler jones w/ kingdra tech
this game he hit some horrible luck in the beggining of the match. i started wit sableye and go first wit no other basics and do impersonate. he goes and candys into kingdra and scoops up uxie then drops it to draw 5. he wifed on the energy. then he candys into a claydol and cosmics for 4 cards and wifs on the energy again!!!!! that was the break i needed since i was sitting with double drawer, candy , bebes, and the two basics i just impersonated for. in the end i took 5 prizes at once wit spinning tail. gg

2-0

round 3: ??? w/ speed machamp
this was not a match i was looking forward to at all. so we start and already i notice that 2 t-tars are in the prizes so im stuck having to rotom for energys and half to give up 3 prizes befor e i come out swinging. so on my bench all i have is a lavitar with 6 energys on it lol. but i had a choice of spread or grind and i was way too far behind on prizes so i spread and he wiffed on the flips allowing me to spread one more time and get another lavitar pumped to kill the champ ex and hopefully pull the other t-tars from the prizes. so i spread and pull it from the prizes and take my last 4 prizes with spinning tale leaving him with one prize left. great game had my doubts still cant believe i won! lol gg

3-0

round 4: some kid/ his first tourney??? w/sp
he gets a good start but wen i got double claydol going and 2 t-tars there wasnt much he can do and i kept healing his damage and grinded away all of his e gains he eventually ran out of options.

4-0

round 5: Bart w/kingdra swarm
this was fun!!! he started wit horsea and had god start but i started wit sableye with specail dark and donked him t1! and wats even funnier was alex just donked someone that same round too. lol

5-0

round 6: Jophnny blaze w/electrivire varient
this was a great match and i had thought this one out before we played that i would need blissy in this matchup. so i get a deceant start and he gets kind of a slow one but i notice that my chansey is prized! lol but he had vire x out active for almost the whole game and im taking so much damage with his body. so he does the smart thing and keeps a vire on the bench ready to do 120 to me t-tars that already have 20 on them. so from there i was just hoping that each prize card i took was the chansey because i was sitting wit candy blissy in me and and i could heal 20 off my t-tar and i was stuck fighting with sableye for half the game. i tried for a life herb to heal my t-tar and failed. then i drew into 2 more and failed both of those too!! and later i had not hit me chansey yet and i have 2 prizes left and draw into my last herb and i finally hit one and thats what won me this game. GREAT GAME!!

6-0

round 7: Mike fouchey w/A.M.U
this was the match i was avoiding all day. the fact that mikey is a great player and amu is not good for t-tar.this match was odd he dead drew for 2 or 3 turns and i started with chansey and went agro blissy . by t4 he topped decked a azelf tho so i couldnt donk him wit blisy. so t4 i did 100 with blissy and did 60 to myself. then he topped decked a cynthias and drew 8 and now it was a game but all my life herbs went to my blissy knowing i wont need them for t-tar in this matchup. i hit 2 out of 4 life herbs and kept attacking with blissey. then he restructured my t-tar i had built on the bench and koed it. bringing his mesperit wit 100 on it to the bench. it was surviving by snow point temple and i hand been holding a moonlight since the beginning of the game. but i didnt use it yet. latter he left palkia up to stall for a turn so he could pump up mesperit and i did 100 to it too. and he came up wit uxie and finally koed my blissy wit restore. this is where the game got bad i brang up t-tar and played my stadium and spreaded to ko his palkia and mesperit. and late game all of his guys had 60 on them and he koed my active t-tar leaving me wit sabley and i did 40 wit overconfident because i was higher hp ftw. wat a game!!! great game mikey!

7-0

top 16 : Joseph Bolton w/dialga
game 1: this match went llike me spending all me time on a t-tar and then coming out and one shotting everythin. and we both wiffed on all of our coin flips. lol so i take game one

game 2: this game he rushed wit dialga and flips again killed both of us but wen i get out another t-tar koing everyone in one shot his flips count alot more than mine do and he scoops because it was pretty much over after seeing how game one went. gg this was the first time i had played Bolton and he is a realy cool kid and was a really good sport about everything and i enjoyed playing him alot and look forward to playing him again. see u around man

8-0

top 8: Jon Bristow w/palkia dialga
game 1: he rushed me way too quick and defined me and landed 3 or 4 heads on dialga g lv X and power locked me on stop. wasnt much i can do. he got me. lol

game 2: this game went more my way and a t-tar came out and cleaned the field wit another one aon the bench and he didnt get as much heads as he di in the beggining of the game so i took game two.

game 3: i get god start! i get t2 t-tar and claydol out and do impersonate. he goes t2 dialga level up claydol and defean!!! the counter to my start now i dont even get to use my guys body. so he defeans me for 6 turns to finally kill my sableye. i cant get another t-tar out because my pupitar is prizes and its in the last 2. so this one t-tart had to win me the game. and it came down to his flip wit dialga if he fliped 2 heads it would have hurt but he wiffed and rolled tails and that was pretty much it. gg

9-0

top 4: Alex frezza w/mirror

game 1: we both set up but i left myself vulnerable and lost.

game 2: i got donked. but i didnt even care cause it was to my boy alex hes a fantastic player!!

9-1

so thats how my day went i went 9-1 i wouldnt consider that loosing and i definately gained a lot of point and i lost to my boy Alex and its too bad he didnt win but we still had fun.

props:
frezzas for the ride and the weekend
gino for taking main
jon for taking third
joseph for being cool
alex of course
mikey for a great game
Michele just for being awesome and beautiful
everyone who ran the event
speed of tourny
judges
aylam for winning
josh for making top 8
and everyone i forgot. lol
Johnny blaze for the speed of play wen time was running out.

slops:
states ending so fast
my friend Justin for not doing better
jon loseing on a coin flip

Last edited:
nice report con, and our game 1 i didnt hit any with rmv lost lol. it was you who missed life herbs remember?

but yeah, good job your start was all you needed to win.

Great Job

Con,

you did great and you are a great player.. I love you to death. And one of these days I am going to beat you.. lol:lol:

Mommarock

see ya this weekend

Last edited:
Nice report Con, you did great with your original TTar build! Great job and congrats on your season so far!

Hey man, nice meeting you too. Congrats and see you again sometime in the near future!

Con - That was an awesome game we had. Congrats on an awesome season and maybe we'll face each other at Regionals again man!!

Back