Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Next Custom Avatar Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStar20

Front Page Editor
When are we gonna have another Custom Avatar day? I have been waiting to upload a new one...
but it's been a while. I liked how it spanned over an entire weekend last time, so we had time to possibly
submit one to be rejected, and still had time to submit another. :smile:

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

The next Custom Avatar Day has not been decided upon yet - actually, it has not even been discussed.

Don't worry, we will let the member know ahead of time like last time. :thumb:

they happen once ever 2 years or so, there was one last year on Valentines day, and another one in April the one before that was 2 years before, and the one before that was in 2004.

I have a new one too.

The next custom avatar day will take place when the higher-ups feel like having it. And there will be no prior announcement.

If we tick off the mods enough that might happen.
People don't ask and we might be able to get it after 5 years!

The "big bad mods" won't "punish" you by withholding custom avatar days. Sure sometimes certain members cause problems, but that doesn't mean that as a result, no one get a custom avatar day. It just depends on if there's an occasion we want to celebrate with a custom avatar day. It's not affected by "who does what".

The "big bad mods" won't "punish" you by withholding custom avatar days. Sure sometimes certain members cause problems, but that doesn't mean that as a result, no one get a custom avatar day. It just depends on if there's an occasion we want to celebrate with a custom avatar day. It's not affected by "who does what".

You do realize that was a joke comment right?

Still very happy with my own.

It makes me feel speciul ;)

Nontheless, I would love it when another one will come. Simply because of the awesome avatars people showed up with!

Cheers,

I figured it was better bumping an older post than making a new thread about this. How about some incentive for custom Avatar day? ;D

http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/2884027.html

I spent a few days making those icons, and I've seen one of the Pokegym mods actually using one of them(this one http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu115/PRguitarman64/Pokemon/icons/thbuipip.gif ) . I would really appreciate consideration for a new Custom Avatar Day. Either way, I hope you enjoy them, as they are all free to use.

hey i want to make one of a pokemon evolving how do would i do that? like one from the games.... that was off topic but i wanted to know if some1 knew .....

A Custom Avatar day has been being discussed since this topic was made in the first place.

Other projects on the 'Gym have taken priority over a Custom Avatar day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back