2-Switch
3-Looker's Investigation
1-Cynthia's Feelings
3-Bebe's Search
4-Roseanne's Reseach
2- bts
4 team galactic mars

Stratagy
the strategy is to start with absol use his first attack that discards cards from there hand then drop a let lose giritina and bring there hand to 4 when you do that get out empoleon x supreme command it down to 2 play team galactic mars bring it to 1 then either use absols attack or empoleons to discard another and giritina lvx is not a priority in the deck hes just there for more hand disruption. if anyone hs any tips for me please tell me and is there any other trainers/ supporters that le t you discard stuf from opponents hand

Last edited:
Consider Absol from (SW) as a possible starter and up your Looker's count;these changes play right into hand denial.

-Brent

Great tip from spazcrackers, I would most certainly use it! The same goes for 4 Lookers imho, it will irritate the heck out of your opponent to!

Appart from that I would go for the MD line for the empoleon line, how it is now you NEED Azelf, conserning so many different set pokemon.

yeah you gotta up the lookers, to do this id - 2 rowan and +2 lookers. personally i dont really see a need for pokehealers. i know they heal good damage but you have to have at least 2, which can be annoying. so IMO id -4 pokehealers for +2 premier ball and +2 lvl max, OR +1 premier ball +1 lvl max and +2 Broken Time-Space. the extra premiers and max's should help you get your lv x's out faster, and the BTS will help you evolve your empoleon lines easier, just in case you cant get a rare candy.

You might want to think about TGM. TGM + Giratin X + Empoleon X = -4 cards from the hand. Just watch out for their Claydol as they will just hand refresh. Maybe:

4-2-3-1 Empoleon
1-1 Giratina
1-1 Starmie

Think about warp points &/or more switches as well as rare candies. You also need an Azelf to be sure and get any of your Xs if they are prized. You can also get rid of Cynthia's for Volkner's when it is released. It does draw less cards but is less situational.

Last edited:
There is no Giratina GE. I think you may be referring to the LA card, with shadow force. If not the best Giratina for this is the let loose from Platinum.

Giratina is a tech. You will probably never attack with it so you can drop 2. You might want to try this.

-1 Prinplup
-2 Giratina
-1 Premier
-2 Switch
-1 Cynthia's
-1 Luxury Ball
-1 Psychic Energy

+4 Warp
+1 Night Maintenance (you need to run at least 2)
+4 Pokedex

You do not have any Claydols. You should be running a 2-2 line. Also, when Upper Energy becomes available, you might want to include a couple in order to spped up the deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back