Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Updated: Uk Nationals

Just a quick thank you to everyone who came to the Nationals this year! We are already planning for next year's (I said this last year, however next year WILL be higher up the country) and look forward to seeing you all again then!

Also a big thank you to all the staff, helpers, parents without who the day would not have happened!

Thanks!

Chris Sparks - D & A Games

Well nice to know that next year will be at a better venue. Now when you say it will be HIGHER up the country how much higher are you looking to put it preferably?

been out TOing again today at Rainham so I will post more tomorrow guys and Tego I will put some of the pics up too including our HJ trying to kiss Edderz!

Do you have the result for the junior's ?

1st Cameron D
2nd Christopher F
3rd Alex L (currently NOIR)
4th Daniel C (currently NOIR)

At least two would have ratings invites that they will no longer use.

Nick's DP list. (Seniors 1st place)

3-1 Dialga G
2-1 Palkia G
2-2 Claydol
2 Uxie
2 Mesprit
2 Bronzong
2 Unown G
1 Crobat G
1 Azelf

4 Roseanne's
3 Cyrus
3 Bebe's

4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
2 Warp
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
2 Night Maint

4 Special metal
2 basic metal
3 water
3 Call

Last edited:
Has anyone got the decks for Juniors Top 4? That's all I'm missing, and then my Japanese language news article about the event is finished. Thanks for the pictures, ukpokemonpro!

(NoPoke and Sami, can I add the two winning decklists you posted on the 'Gym too?)

Has anyone got the decks for Juniors Top 4? That's all I'm missing, and then my Japanese language news article about the event is finished. Thanks for the pictures, ukpokemonpro!

(NoPoke and Sami, can I add the two winning decklists you posted on the 'Gym too?)

Go ahead :)

Sami

of course you can... Nick's is public for all too see.

Christopher's much simpler Kingdra. Junior's 2nd place

4-2-4 Kingdra
2-2 Claydol
3 Uxie
2 Unown G

4 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
2 Buck's

4 Rare Candy
4 Poke Drawer +
2 Plus Power
2 Pokedex handy910s