Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What was the best KO-Fest you ever had in a single game?

Today at league, i was playing SS steelix and metagross. And well... i did spinning tail twice. 5 of my opponants pokemon were prone to KO-ing... and on the third one BAM! 5 prizes in one turn for the win!

I had a 2nd turn victory with SpeeDrill today I went second and had in hand 2 Weedle 2 rare candy a Stevens advise one Kakuna and one Beedrill so I evolved them both played the stevens for one card (Poor guy only had a Corsala out. it was good poliwrath deck) got a grass energy Poison and 40 damage due to weekness so it was at 50 he had to pass since I had only evolved Pokemon then I knocked it out. I also have had a four Prize KO when my Rambo faced a BAR

Actually my best KO fest happened today while i was playing monarchy. I got a queen and a king 3rd turn and was power lariating for 60 (DRE) and basically just took down his guys faster then grease lightning. 6-0 in prizes!

My daughter and I were playing a team battle and she had Tyranitar.

Our opponents had taken 3 prizes and we had taken none (I believe the rules were that you played for 5 prizes at the time).

She attacked with Tyranitar, knocking out one of our opponent's active Pokemon, then proceeded to flip heads on 4 of the babies they had on their benches. In one turn, we came back and won the game.

(The father on the other team (it was a father and son we were playing) smashed his hands on the table, grabbed his cards, and, to this day, I have not seen him or his son back playing Pokemon. Sad, but funny.)

the most I've ever taken in one turn was 4

I firestreamed to kill 2 EXs

I have seen 6 taken before though
and of course, it was with tyranitar

My best Match today was probably when
I had 3 Venusaur EX out by like turn 5
and 1 of those Venusaurs was fully powered
with 5 Energy. So yeah I just kept using Solar
Beam for 90 pretty much OHKOing everything
in Venusaurs path.

just had a match today against a Magma deck. I did 50 to an Active Claydol and they retreated the Claydol to a Groudon. It was pretty late in the game and he had 2 Camerupt on the Bench who used their powers a couple of times already, so I used ATM [rock] and k.o.ed all 3 Pokemon and won the game. All I had left was a Pidgeotto too. :p He had just taken out my powered Lanturn (which was my last defense, besides pidgeotto.) I didn't expect it either, we were playing over AIM and I only expected one Camerupt and Claydol, didn't know the other Camerupt had that many damage counters on it.

Once I was playing my local PTO and he decided to go first.I only got a poor Skitty he ended his turn(I can't remember anything he did turn 1.).I couldn't do anything but put him asleep so I did he woke up and BAM RC to MetaEX DRE and boom I was dead he one turn3.

heh, I used to use an Erika's Jigglypuff/Sneasel deck. Its final record was 42-0. Probably about 15 of those were turn 1 KO's with Jigglypuff. (It's really fun when they have an active with about 70-80 HP as their only basic and you search through basically your entire deck turn 1 to knock it out with 3-4 pluspowers)

Last week at league, I beat a BEX deck with Shiftry/Cacnea (from RS... that's week to fire!) It was the last game of the day, and the guy I was playing was 2 stamps from his badge. I saw that he had a fire deck, so I thought I would help him out by playing grass. Except I managed to find a couple of Ancient Tombs. After working through most of his deck, I managed to paralyze him 5 or 6 turns in a row, and he had used all his switches and warp points early in the game to get around my Cacnea's Poision Payback. And he needed a win to get his badge! I hadn't taken a single prize when he decked, and he took four.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Once I was playing my local PTO and he decided to go first.I only got a poor Skitty he ended his turn(I can't remember anything he did turn 1.).I couldn't do anything but put him asleep so I did he woke up and BAM RC to MetaEX DRE and boom I was dead he one turn3.

Even if he could put DRE on Metagross EX then his first attack would only do 30 becuase DRE reduces damage by 10 therefore your 40hp skitty would live to fight another day.

But the most I have see was TM rock KOs in which 2-3 KOs were made due to a simple ATM rock. Another are of course turn 2 KOs.

yeah, mine was with steelix (SS) too XD
I used his 2nd attack four times, then i used omastar SS for 5 (of the 5 he had in play) KO`s

i did this back when SS was out and brand new.

i had dustclops out and was hitting his EX's for 50 each, and so just for fun i left 5 of his guys w/10HP left, and got 5 prizes at once. all beacouse i "Randomly" curced all them at once.(still laughs at the fact that random curce is your choise)

My first 7 hand cards:
4 water energy
1 Squitle
1 Blastoise ex
1 candy

In my first turn, I evolve into Blastoise ex, attach 4 W en, then attack, and WIN :D

First turn kill...... >:p

Back