3 Energy Link
2 Energy Gain

Stadiums:3
2 Miasma Valley
1 Moonlight Stadium

Energy:11
9 Psychic
2 Rainbow

Gallade 4 caught my interest while browsing through the new Rising Rivals set, so I thought I'd give it a test run. Spread damage has always been a favorite for me come strategy wise, and Gallade 4 Lv X here is a basic evo much like the Sprites AMU, and he drops 1 counter on each opposing Pokemon. His attack is relatively nice too, counting up damage counters on the Defending Pokemon and adding 40 damage and dishing out some nice heavy hitting. ANywho onward to the main strategy:

Basically I wanted a rushdown spread deck. Gallade fit the bill relatively well, and here's exactly why. By T2 I can evolve Gallade 4 into it's more desireable Lv X form. Dropping some T2 spread while still having the attack option enabled is pretty nice. Nice if I had 2 Gallade 4 on the field T1 AND I was holding either 2 Pokedrawers OR Poketurn, I can scoop the Gallade X back with Poketurn and drop it AGAIN on the 2nd Gallade who was waiting benched. Essentially dealing 20 to my opponent's field and I still have my attack ready. Energy Link is in here because if I so desired and had attached my T1 energy to the active Gallade, I can Energy Link the 2 Gallade's and swap energies before scooping. Therefore not wasting an attachment turn, and in the process enabling the new Gallade to level and attack with Gallade 4's top attack. Cresselia X is so basic for a tech, she can scoot damage around as I need it, either scoring me another KO, moving one up to the active so Gallade can score the KO, OR she can Energy Link drop and swap and get a double prize kill. Azelf is again, basic tech in here. Protects me from Psychic weakness and snipes for some decent and sometimes threatening damage.

Any feedback would be marvelous. I haven't played in a while, so I won't post the match-ups solely because I don't want to sound biased.

Last edited:
I'd almost feel safer dropping the Warp Point down to 2 and putting in the Energy Gain but yes you're right it would be nice in here. So I'm gonna go ahead and do that.

make it a 2-2 gallade 4 x

- 1-1 azelf lv.x

+ 1-1 Dialga G Lv.x (for nidoqueen, she ruins this deck)

-4 poke-blower

+4 poke turn (absolute necessity in this deck)

Last edited:
2-2 Lade is definetely true. Dialga G is gonna prove a little difficult for me to obtain, but alas, you're right about Queen hurting this deck. Poketurn is in the list, so Blower will stay until something else is actually found to be better.

here's what i'd do

-3 energy link
-4 poke blowers

+2 energy gains
+1 psychic energy
+4 cyrus's conspiracy

Hope this helps-Mamoswine42

Ive been looking over the New cards to. and i had an idea

Alakazam lv x what you could do before scooping up any gallade you have is move damage from wherever it is on your bench/active then scoop him up. my friend tried this with a 1-1 tech of it and he said he loved it. popping up 80-100 damage =]

Hmm... those are interesting suggestions. What's Alakazam's effect again?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

How's the metagame nowadays? What's big? Aside Flygon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back