Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

European Worlds Rating Invites 2009 - Countdown to June 7th!

When you set up the POP account with your parent's permission, they send the parent an email with the log in stuff. But if it was set up ages ago, they probably deleted it.

If you go to the registration page, you can enter your email address to get the login info sent to that address - if you remember the right address associated with your account...

Denmark being secretive again! :D

Hmmm our TO is slow as always...

To remove the mist of secrecy:

This is actually my mistake! The TO asked me to upload the tournament for him on Sunday night, but I completely forgot to do it before we left the venue. Too busy cleaning up etc. It's in the TO's laptop computer, so hopefully he will do it from home soon.

but consprechacies are so much more FUN. And ptcg is all about fun Yes?

Apparently the remaining French battle roads won't be receiving premiere status so no ratings change from those. A couple of UK battle roads have yet to be uploaded and even though they were flagged as premiere events I don't expect the results to ever be reported. :*(

Which suggests that the European invites will be determined soon.

Aren't there also 4 Norwegian Battle Roads that are not yet uploaded?

No more sanctioned UK BR are in the list (2 cancelled).

The Danish nationals seems to uploaded and tagged, so tomorrow it will be pretty clear who will earn the invites.

Aren't there also 4 Norwegian Battle Roads that are not yet uploaded?

No more sanctioned UK BR are in the list (2 cancelled).

The Danish nationals seems to uploaded and tagged, so tomorrow it will be pretty clear who will earn the invites.

So did you get a response from Kristel about Gert V.? Is he going, or is he able to turn NOIR?

I managed to upload two of the pending Norwegian BRs. Now only two are left: Asker, which was cancelled, and Nesodden, which has a corrupt TDF file that probably nobody will ever manage to save.

I managed to upload two of the pending Norwegian BRs. Now only two are left: Asker, which was cancelled, and Nesodden, which has a corrupt TDF file that probably nobody will ever manage to save.

Is there any paper trail remaining?

Nope, there was no printer at the tournament.

I do have the following files saved on my computer, though:

Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 standings.html
Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 brackets.html
Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 pairings.html
Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 match_slips.html
Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 tournament_details.html
Nesodden Battle Road Vår 09 #2 roster.html

However, I don't know how I could figure out the match results from just this. :( Since TOM every round writes the standings and pairings over the old pairings and standings files, I can only see the very last ones. A shame.

Uploaded the list for all age groups. Some minor changes in Finland/Sweden/Norway and of course Danmark Nationals make the cut-off slightly higher for Juniors and Seniors. Juniors have a few usernames that are quite possibly Nats invite winners though, so invites might pass down further than my cut-off mark.

Eskil, is it true that Shahzeb M. is in the list twice for Juniors? Or is that a different player with the same name? It's a bit strange, since it seems to be an unusual name...

Nope, only POP knows that.

However, last year it took several weeks for the forms to be sent out. I believe you get the email first, and even that took at least 2 weeks last year, I believe.

I was just told that invites should go down to the 4th place for our national championships. That means that Måns L and Carl H should get invites from the nationals...

sorry false alarm!

Rats, it was a mistake. It is only 1st & 2nd place that get the invites. Very sorry to get any hopes up. I should have double double checked but it was such a reliable source... however he realised his mistake and got back to me as quickly as he could.

Last edited:
People have been asking me if the results from Nesodden BR2 are crucial.

I really doubt it. The tournament had almost only Junior players, and all competitive Norwegian junior players already have invites. The Masters players in this BR were Khanh Le (who is invited through Worlds) and three other players who are far enough from invites to need much more than just one BR result. So even if this tournament is never reported, I doubt it will have any big impact.

Back