Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Thread (*SPOILER WARNING*)

i think its the greatest movie ever made..... better than the first transformers the dark knight and iron man combined.

im going to see it at least 2 more times

Meh, it was okay. I felt like I had seen it before back when it was just called Transformers. It had just about the same storyline as the first movie. Decepticons cause trouble while looking for an energy source. Prime loses a fist fight with Megatron and dies. Optimus is brought back to life by that same power that the Decepticons are looking for. Optimus then kicks butt and saves the day. It reminded me of the time I watched The Butterfly Effect 2. Same story twice over.

If you like pure eye candy, then this movie is for you. I think they knew the movie sucked, so they put as much crazy action/Megan Fox as they could.

It wasn't worth the 3 hours in line..

It wasn't worth the 3 hours in line..

That is why I didn't bother with the midnight showings. I went to the 9am Wednesday showing, even was running late and managed to get a ticket there for a packed theater. No waiting in line what so ever.

Then again, I am old enough now that I won't wait 3 hours in line for any movie lol.

Well, guess what. Memphis doesn't seem to have an IMAX theater. MEMPHIS of all places!

I went to see it. It was good. I think they could tone down on the sexual stuff a little bit, though. It's funny to happen sometimes, but when they do it every chance they get it just starts to get stupid.

But overall, it was a great movie. Shoulda been 3D.

wow 3D would have been amazing and your right they did go out of there way for the to show sexual stuff so but ya that movie was in my opinion almost better than the first so and plus they made so much money off of this i mean 200 + million in the first 5 days lol i have to say 10 dollars well spent on seeing this.

But it did have it moments of violence and sexual themes and of course the cursing that made me think omg are there so many 4 to 9 year olds sitting in the theater watching this lol so ya wasnt the best for them..especialy when they showed the preview for that 2012 movie lol im pretty sure maybe half of the kids in there cried after that sooo

awsome movie i loved the Sams mom in the beggining she was so funny when she was eating those bad brownies and all i was laughing like crazy oh and when Sams class mate was almost about to cry and when he hit himself with the tazer that was so funny but now today im going to see my sisters keeper but that transformers movie was so freakin awsome dude

Last edited:
Awesome movie. Do I care there was no plot line? No I do not.
This exactly. The amazing CGI is the main reason to go. People who prefer movies with deep plots will be dissapointed, but anyone who was going into a transformers movie of all things expecting an epic plot deserves to be let down.

Having fight scenes every other minute is cool too. Penty of explosions to satisfy anyone.

Meh, the first one was way better. This was an awesome movie as well, but I felt it was too slow for Transformers. The first Transformers had action in almost every scene. There was hardly five minutes where giant robots weren't fighting. But in Revenge of the Fallen, I felt that they cut a lot of action out. Compared to the first one, there was little fighting. They actually attempted to make a plot line, and they failed. They should have used their regular strategy, which was just explosions and giant robots. It really doesn't need all that much plot line.

Did we see the same movie?!?!?!?
I didn't liked it at all. Most of critizism and review i read trashed it as pure junk..........

3/10 and i'm serious....

No matter what, every movie will have High Praise and Bashing. Not everyone will enjoy every movie. Personally i enjoyed this movie just like the first one. But again, not everyone will come away saying it was the greatest movie they had seen. I've been to UP, Star Trek, X-men: Wolverines Origins. I thought all of them were Awesome movies in there own right. But back on topic, TF2 was an Awesome movie in my opinion. I hope they continue to make more, as long as they don't kill it. The next Movie to see for me is Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

While everyone will have their opinion to what they thought, and that is their perogative. I happen to really enjoy it, and even saw it a second time last night (granted, I didn't pay which helped lol). As a huge fan of the classic 80's version, I still got an occassional chill at certain parts (like hearing Welker's voice, which was missing from the original movie).

Back