Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rare Deck Box?

Avmozz

Hey.......cards I know, but I was talking to a friend and it seems I might have a rare deck box?

It's from Dragon Frontiers with Latios and Latias on it

Whats the score with this box please

Thanks

Mozz
:thumb:

Hey.......cards I know, but I was talking to a friend and it seems I might have a rare deck box?

It's from Dragon Frontiers with Latios and Latias on it

Whats the score with this box please

Thanks

Mozz
:thumb:
no this deckbox isn´t rare --- there is just the point that it is not being sold at this moment:cool:

Mozz: Those deck boxes never made to the PTOs for prerelease items for DF. The manufacturer was late and they were never mailed. Suppossedly the shipment was 'destroyed'. Amazingly, a few turned up. A few have changed hands. I have personally seen about 6 of them myself, among varoius players/collectors.

Keith

PS Wasn't that one of the deckboxes you were sending me Mozzy??? :wink:

Mozz: Those deck boxes never made to the PTOs for prerelease items for DF. The manufacturer was late and they were never mailed. Suppossedly the shipment was 'destroyed'. Amazingly, a few turned up. A few have changed hands. I have personally seen about 6 of them myself, among varoius players/collectors.

Keith

PS Wasn't that one of the deckboxes you were sending me Mozzy??? :wink:

Yikes......so when they say "We destroyed the shipment" it means "we sent them all to Mozz"

Yes Keith of course I was sending to you lol, scary thing is....I have prob sent some out........

:nonono:

Last edited:
Really they are rare? I thought I have seen some around at collectible stores for the average price of about 6 dolllars? Well maybe I am mastaking but it did have Latias and Latios on it. If it is that rare how did you get one as someone said above?

How did you even get one?

People just send me things.......randomly! Knock on the door, open door, postman says "delivery for Mozz", look at box, box just says "Mozz" on it, open box, box has shiney things in it......

That's how :wink:

People just send me things.......randomly! Knock on the door, open door, postman says "delivery for Mozz", look at box, box just says "Mozz" on it, open box, box has shiney things in it......

That's how :wink:

Sounds like a good system.
Wish people would turn up at my door with a box full of $400 items :tongue:

actually, the BIN never sold, all was said is that someone put it up for $499

The $430 was a legit purchase by Kaga

Back