Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speedrill, Swarm is evil, Evil is getting donked, Getting Donked is 50% of this forma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Cool Form

Pokemon: 20

4-4-4 Beedrill ( 2 RR Beedrill)
1-1 Claydol
1-1 Cherrim
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Unown G

Energy: 7

7 Grass

Engine: 33

4 Bebe
4 RR
4 Rare Candy
4 SSU
4 BTS
4 NM
4 Quick Ball
4 Dex
1 Luxury

Just swarm and and get the turn three 120-130 damage;)

Try taking out the Cherrim line and beef your Claydol line to 2-2. The Cherrim just takes up bench space and makes things harder for you.

IF you want the Cherrim-like PP effect, drop the line and a Pokedex or something for 1-1 Claydol and a Skuntank G -- your GE Beedrill can freetreat out of the poison.

- 4 Pokedex
+ 4 Pluspower

- Azelf
- 1-1 Cherrim line
+ 1-1 Claydol
+1 Uxie

They never know what hit them...oh yea they do, it was the bees.

No doubt, I understand what azelf is for - keep it or not.. .personally I dont use it. That might change if my consistancy drops, but so far it is working for me.

Even if a bee is prized, I have been able to push through it in most matchups - edit: by most I mean all except one so far.

I wouldn't ever consider droppig Azelf. I hate having to drop one and take the bench spot, but it's is not uncommon to have more than one weedle/bee prized. If 1 flutter wing is prized speed and recovery drop dramatically. If you do have to play Azelf, its very helpful to know where your NRG, NM, and SSU are. Azelf can easily get a Bee out 1 turn earlier than you could otherwise.

I also agree strongly with 2 Claydol.

Last night I had 2 bees and 2 Kakunah's prized. Seme thing happened at the last tournament (but it was 2 Weedles, 1 Kakunah, and 1 Beedrill. Ugh. Azelf was the only salvation in both cases.

What about running some Volkner's Philosophy It gives the same benefit as Uxie but doesn't take bench space. Plus no risk of Uxie start. Speaking of starts, where's the Call Energy. You only need 3-4 grass for the deck to work, replace some with Call Energy to help fill the bench T1.

Good luck,
Jeff

i played a tournament where i had a metagross deck, and my 6 prizes were 4 metagross and 2 metang. so yeah id keep azelf.

uuuhhh.... With the proper build these speedrill decks will own you by T3... very fast deck....
but yes... definetly beef up the claydol line and remove the Cherrim line... Probrably the only thing you really got to do...

How about removing some cards for draw cards like Professor Oak's Visit? It could help early game if you have a horrible start.

try to take out some cards to make the Claydol line 2-2 and add in a Skuntank G. You can Poison Structure them and retreat for free to get rid of the poison. You can OHKO almost anything.

Ok Cherrim should not be in here. Also you NEED 2-2 Claydol. And please whatever you do don't take out Azelf. It's the one card that should have a guaranteed spot in this deck. I would also consider replacing the Dex with 4 Poke Drawer +.

- 4 Pokedex
+ 4 Pluspower

- Azelf
- 1-1 Cherrim line
+ 1-1 Claydol
+1 Uxie

They never know what hit them...oh yea they do, it was the bees.
in this deck, azelf is needed, i would know (well, actually my bro would...it sucks getting your drill and 2 weedles prized.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back