Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK: Supreme Victors pre-releases

NoPoke

This is the planed list of Supreme Victors prereleases for the UK. More details for each event including contact details and cost can be found in the links to the op website for each event. I don't expect the list or details to change but given that it is both the holiday season and a period of transition from DNA Games the more cautious amongst you may wish to contact the organisers using the OP website to confirm. I know I would :smile:

================

Saturday August 8th

Supreme Victors Prerelease (morning)
Hackney, London, E9
9:30 AM
09-08-000307

Supreme Victors Prerelease (afternoon)
Hackney,E9
2:00 PM
09-08-000308

Supreme Victors Prerelease
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2DE
12:30 PM
09-08-000317

Manchester, M1 1FZ
12:00 PM
09-08-000313

UK_PL3 Prerelease Supreme Victors
Exeter, Devon, EX1 3HT
10:30 AM
09-08-000239

======================

Sunday August 9th

Supreme Victors prerelease
GLASGOW, Cumbernauld, G67
1:00 PM
09-08-000316

======================

Monday August 10th

Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3BU
4:30 PM
09-08-000273

=====================

Tuesday 11th August

Worcester, WR13NH
10:30 AM
09-08-000274

Supreme Victors Prerelease - Rainham Kent
Rainham, Kent,ME8 7SG
7:00 PM
09-08-000264

===================

Wednesday 12th August

Supreme Victors Prerelease Draft event
Manchester, M1 1FZ
6:15 PM
09-08-000314

=====================

Thursday 13th August

Supreme Victors Prerelease - Crayford Kent
Crayford, Kent, DA1 4ER
6:30 PM
09-08-000265

===================

Saturday 15th August

Supreme Victors Prerelease 1
Southbourne, Dorset, BH6 5LD
11:00 AM
09-08-000348

Supreme Victors Prerelease - Guildford Surrey
Normandy near Guildford, Surrey, GU3 2DF
09-08-000266

Norwich Supreme Victors Prerelease
Norwich, NR1 3PR
09-08-000343

Leicester Supreme Victors prerelease
Phoenix games, LE1 3AL
11:15am
09-08-000386
note:confirm with the shop. This tournament is based upon the informatoin provided by payney in post #20

======================

Sunday 16th August

Supreme Victors Prerelease 2
Hamworthy,Poole, BH15 4AZ
09-08-000349

Supreme Victors Prerelease - Rainham Kent
Rainham, Kent,ME8 7SG
12:00 PM
09-08-000267

Supreme Victors Prerelease - Bexleyheath Kent
Bexleyheath, Kent, DA7 4JR
09-08-000268

====================

Saturday 22nd August

Supreme Victors prerelease (morning)
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 7EQ
10:15 AM
09-08-000340

Supreme Victors prerelease (afternoon)
12:45 PM
09-08-000341

========================

Monday 24th August

Supreme Victors prerelease (mop up at league)
5:45 PM
09-08-000342

=========================

Tuesday 25th August

Blackpool, FY4 5HL
4:30 PM
09-08-000344

Welling,Kent, DA16 3RA
6:15 PM
09-08-000358

====================

Tuesday 15th September

Supreme Victors prerelease
Mitcham, CR4 2JS
4:45 PM
09-08-000369

======================

Notes
====
Leicester has yet to confirm the date, but will run an event.
[del]I believe that Leicester are planning on running on the 8th August but I don't know for certain.[/del] aparently it is on the 15th ref post #20 by payney

Sleeves remain unlikely to be available for the 8th August events but at least they have cleared customs in Europe.

I spoke with Mark Lawrence and he confirms that he does not wish to run a pokemon event. The Upminster event has been replaced by Mitcham (Dennis Hopgood).

Last edited:
Upminster: They are unlikely to now run a pre release or any future OP at the club (From speaking to the TO today)

Phoenix Games: Odd.....however contacting Chris Wankling on 0116 2515003 possibly will answer that question as one of the major TCG Locations in the UK it would be very strange for them not to run this.....

Thanks Chris,

Upminster doesn't surprise me which is a pity as the venue is more than adequate :( . Maybe the TO needs a local prof to help?? I haven't given up on Upminster, but it would help if Mark responded to emails.

Leicester: Chris is no longer with Phoenix which has put a spanner in the works. Nothing insurmountable but Leicester is currently without a TO :( Leicester players need not worry - somehow an event will happen at Phoenix.

Anyone else going to Worcester? I mean when I went to Gloucster once I was the only senior!!

Olliek

All Leicester players have been told that their Supreme Victors Prerelease is going to be on the 29th August, which in all honesty seems to be a little late, I mean wouldn't this date be after or on the release date for the set?

Could you try and get it confirmed asap please.

Anyone else going to Worcester? I mean when I went to Gloucster once I was the only senior!!

Olliek

I'm hopefully going to Worecster :p

NoPoke @ According to Floris (Our only rulings man left at Phoenix Games :( Might have 2 get my dad do it), we should be running our pre-release 22nd of August (Still not confirmed fully), this is such a shock that Chris has left :( How are we going to get States and the likewise now?

PLEASE HELP PHOENIX GAMES AS IT IS A FANTASTIC VENUE AND NEEDS TO STAY!!

~ Donezator

Kylie,

For Crawley I am ordering extra boosters, but supplies of promo cards and sleeves are limited. I don't expect to run out of boosters and always hope to run out of promo cards and sleeves.

==========

Leicester players,

no need to worry, as long as you have a thriving league and TO there is no reason for events not to continue to take place at Phoenix-Games. The August pre-releases are always a little extended with Worlds taking place in August. As of this writing I don't know exactly what day in August Phoenix Games will decide is best. Its not my decision to make. We should all know soon enough.

What will happen if we can't get a TO, will Phoenix Games stop hosting events? Back to the Prerelease, is there a possiblity that it could take place on the 29/08 if whoever is in charge now decides that would be best?

When is the set actually released?

Kylie u know theres pre-release at Worlds. John is running one in London and its very easy to get to, you know Homerton is on the overground and the library is easily accessible in terms of public transport.

I'm hopefully going to Worecster :p

NoPoke @ According to Floris (Our only rulings man left at Phoenix Games :( Might have 2 get my dad do it), we should be running our pre-release 22nd of August (Still not confirmed fully), this is such a shock that Chris has left :( How are we going to get States and the likewise now?

PLEASE HELP PHOENIX GAMES AS IT IS A FANTASTIC VENUE AND NEEDS TO STAY!!

~ Donezator

We aleady have a TO, Steve, but don't have a proffesor anymore. We can still host events though, like Cities and States. Sorry for going off-topic :wink:

Donezator

Steve isn't the TO for Leicester, Chris was. When you next go on Go-Pokemon on the tournament section, it states that Chris is the TO for Leicester, Steve is just the owner of Phoenix Games.

Is there any confirmation yet on the Leicester Prerelease?

payney you are a around one day out of date. Steve is now both a TO and a League Owner. Chris's departure at Leicester has put a bit of a spanner in the works but that does not mean that Leicester is getting ignored.

That was a quick takeover (6 days if I'm correct). Is there still no word on when the Prerelease will be then?

3:15am maybe one for the Manchester Vampires??? I'll tell Rhod that he may have the start time incorrect.

[ps: thanks for spotting the probable error]

=====

Upminster have cancelled : I don't know why :(

After speaking to Steve (New Leicester TO) today at Hobby League, Leicester will be holding their prerelease on the 15/08 and it will cost £20. Doors open at 9am and it will start around 11-11:30am.

Back