Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

need a judge 4 nyc

Thank you so much for this. I may not be a professor, but I can help you out. You don't need to be one to start a league. To host tournaments, you do, but not for league. I think it would be best to just start it.

Well, its about time! I go to college along the 7 line so Flushing is nothing for me. Now the big questions are 1) How many people can they fit comfortably in their game room? and 2) will they charge us to use it?

small gameroom and/or fee to get in are the main reasons that kept me and eternalfireex from finding a good league over the past year

location, date and time. That is whats most important. Answer please? btw im prettier then you all just stating facts ppl

boaster...get us more details....there are alot of professors within our league...btw TAZ you are prettier than all of us esp with that pink napsack :lol:

This is new league potential we're talking about so we might as well put our best foot forward. We should let EternalFireEX be the judge of that place as obviously out of all of us here he has the most OP experiance, having judged everything but Nats & Worlds in addition to running league, a cities and a prerelease.

The last thing we need is for someone to go in wanting to be the "Hero" and ending up messing up what is so far our only opportunity at a league.

Flushing is cool beans guy =]
I basically live there. It's a simple 7 train ride from 42nd...
It's about an hour but that's what i had to go through to get to Rock.

That would be great! It is 3 hours round - trip for me, so do you know what time the league will be going on if it occurs?

ANIME CASTLE SAID YES WE HAVE A NEW LEAGUE NYC WE JUST HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT DAY

FOR IT TO BE HELD ON AND WHOS GOING TO BE THE JUDGE BUT I NEED ANSWERS BY FRIDAY SO

WE CAN GET THIS STARTED, IT CAN BE ANY DAY BUT SUNDAY AND SATURDAY ITS NOT THAT

GREAT FOR ME EITHER BUT WAT EVER YOU GUY DECIDE ITS OUR LEAGUE

OFFICIAL ADDRESS 35-32 Union Street in Flushing N.Y.

raul me and peter could do it as league leaders.. we have been more active in this game than some people... and we can have rotating judges so everyone can get a chance to help judge

and i dont really care on a day.. just let me know ahead of time..

Arron whats good for you?

I graduate from my program after August 22nd and free everyday after then, but as for now, it's just the weekends [Though really it's just this weekend that's included in this]

During the school year I would prefer weekends since I can't make it back till 4:30ish coming home from Manhattan everyday. Let me know what's good with all of you.

Not Sunday Because The Store Does Yugioh That Day And He Doesnt Want It It Be

Too Clunk And Saturday Is Not The Greates Day 4 Me But Idc Watevr Day That Best

Suits Evry 1 Cause We Hav 2 Hav Playrs Showing Up Thats Y Im Giving Ya Till Friday

2 Decide THE GUY DIDNT MENTION ANY ENTRANCE FEE AND THE GAME ROOM

HOLD AROUND 30 PLAYERS

Last edited:
^I think Friday would be the best, as opposed to any other weekday. That's because at least you have the whole weekend to do homework. Let's hope this works out.

Back