Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

(Un)Official Worlds Thread

im confused on the feature table thing do the national champions play each other cause the orginizors make it that way cause all 4 players have been national champions? If not then is it the top table or is it just luck

from argentina

hi! I am the mother of Diego Cassiraga from argentina, diego talk to me and said with that lost in a match that played on stage and 13 hours of play San Diego again, they have updated info? thanks!

I'd just like to give a big shout out/thank you to TPCi/PUI for giving us the closest approximation to "Worlds on TV": Featured Matches! I would love to be there and watch these games take place!

From what i know:

Jason K. = Genar Nidoqueen
Yamato = Flygon
Gino L. = Flygon
Darrel Moreno = Flygon

From what i've been told Flygon is popular among japanese and USA pro-plyers!

any news?

Eliška Bursová Juniors
Petr Janouš Seniors
Martin Janouš Masters
Ondřej Hus masters

thanks a lot

Last edited:
hi! I am the mother of Diego Cassiraga from argentina, diego talk to me and said with that lost in a match that played on stage and 13 hours of play San Diego again, they have updated info? thanks!

There hasn't been much updated information outside of what you're reading in this site. However, eventually there will be standings and other updates posted here: http://www.go-pokemon.com/worlds/2009/ under the "Standings" link on the top of the page.

Good luck to your son!

im confused on the feature table thing do the national champions play each other cause the orginizors make it that way cause all 4 players have been national champions? If not then is it the top table or is it just luck

I don't think they intentionally set up the pairings that way, they just ran a search algorithm to see which games had the most "star power" so to speak, and then made those the featured games.

From what i know:

Jason K. = Genar Nidoqueen
Yamato = Flygon
Gino L. = Flygon
Darrel Moreno = Flygon

From what i've been told Flygon is popular among japanese and USA pro-plyers!

they did go with it =]
awesome gatsu do you know whats Darrell's record?

and if its 7 rounds 3 4-3's make it in

The match was reported correctly on the main computer. I just made a mistake here. Everything is ok.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Back