Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new League NYC

boastersupreme270

Saturdays from 3:00pm to 8:00

35-32 Union street flushing NY 11354 Anime Castle

admission sorry to say 3.00$(i convcinced him from 5$ to 3$)

Starting this Saturday

thats to much you wont really get any ont there must to all run league for free to a dollar if i was you i would keep looking but just me saying good luck on it though

there is an alternative he wanted to run tournaments but you would have to pay admission 4 a tournament

which is about 7$ but also have a chance of winning prize its up 2 u guys

Sounds fishy ever still. Did you properly explain to him what it's all about? It's for kids generaly and they are not going to be able to pay much, League or Tournament. IMHO it can be a sign that that might not the right location (I tell this from my own experience.).

its the only option no more stores that are willing 2 and yes i have explained the fact is stores do not make

much if any money off pokemon leagues that plain and simple

Well, it's your choice in the end. When I tried to start a Pokemon League, I also got 1 location out of many that wanted me, but instead of an entry fee problem, the place had terrible organization problems, making it impossible to get something off the ground (9 weeks of me being the only person in the league). I personally think that the fee might be a hurdle you choose to take but I'll give you props if people actually do show up.

i cant avoid the fee only a store owner with the kindest heart in the world would ever allow people to be in

their store and use up their space without paying something its just once a week you would have 2 pay the

fee its not like were meeting 3 times a week and its worth it if nyc finally has a place where we can practice

and play

Our store owner explains it very well. He sees it as a long tern investment. (Some of ) Today's Pokemon kids are (sorry to say) tomorrow's Yugiho and Magic Player's. That's when they will have their own money and a place to spend it.

Sorry Boastersupreme, Once you throw in an entrance fee, no one shows up. We had a chance at Kings Games but they wanted to charge a 5 dollar fee and everyone said no. Personally between this and KG, I'd rather pay 5 bucks for a larger game room, but thats me. Give yourself a pat on the back though, you did good...I just think no one is gonna show up.

i honestly do not see the 3$ fee a problem if i was a store owner i would honestly do the same is just not

smart buisness u will ultimately lose money and the 3$ gives you the opertunity to meet with other players once a week and play

against other players, no one in the gym can tell me their satisfied with playing the same player over

and over to play because it ruins the joy of the game and u wont get any better, the 3$ is an opertunity

to have a stable league in NYC again and were not crowded were gonna have the whole store 2 use 4 our

selves to play, i just dont see how some one can continue 2 play this awsome game without somewere 2

play and people 2 play just my opinion

no one goes to the roc red shark hardly works and how will u meet new platers this is another thing to think

about guys think of how much money u spent on this game and we dont have a official league and u guys

cant add another 3 bucks weekly ive known people who throw down serious cash 4 this game and all the

store is asking 4 is 3 bucks u guys r acting like if it was 10$

Well another alternative is instead of paying the store fee, we instead buy a pack. However I don't think I could make it to league over at this location. I'm looking for one that is more central.

I will probably pay the $3 admission. However, I think many will disagree with it. Also, 3 - 8 sounds like a strange time... any way to get it earlier?

Edit: I think the tournament idea is better. Make the league free, but include tempting tournaments for $5 or $10 with good Prize Support. This may encourage more people than if the league was $3. I for one would rather pay $5 for a tournament with a chance of winning than $3 for a league.

It sounds OK to me. At least we have a league, right? I think it would be a good idea to do side tournaments with prize support. Part of it could be taken to help the store. Boaster, who is the professor that you found?

no way to get the time earlier but no matter wat time it wouldve started it wouldve probaly still been only

5 hours long so were not losing any time and the problem with the tournament idea is that if only 4 or 5

players come which looks like is going to happen the prize wont be great and the professor i thought would

show up probaly wont now because of the fee so can any nyc professor give us a hand please

Back