Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2009 - 2010 League Cycle - UXIE AND CLAYDOL

Promo Uxie is such an awesome idea that I expect it to reduce PokeGym whining by at least 10% for a period of 24 hours.

*crosses fingers* please be uxie LA. PLEASE LET POKEMOM BE RIGHT! and come on people! HYPE IT!!!!1!!!one!

My leaguers really do like the badges too. But, I'm sure they wont mind the Uxie LA promos with new art work!

@Baby Mario: I hope you are right! Maybe the whine will decrease by 25% even! LOL

Keith

oh, don't worry...it'll just start coming from a new source: those who make $ from the secondary market who just saw the value of their uxie LA stocks tumble...:p

'mom

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Kidding aside, this is a dynamite move by TPCi. Let's see what Uxie it is.......:biggrin:

Wow, another reason why PUI/POP is EPIC AMAZING!!!! Once again, they've listened to the players and responded.

Thumbs UP!!!

SD Pokemom: Are you sure it is the Uxie LA? Because if you are right, holo Uxie LA promo with new artwork is amazing and great!!!

I like how there is some new-found love for the local video game players as well. The Video game players have felt like they where put onto the back burner for a while, but with VGC's a success, and now there is some incentive for video game players to play on a local basis - i believe that the video game tournaments will soon get to the size of TCG tournaments around the country.

Now that there is a place for video game players to play on a regular and local basis, the video game will be more active in our local leagues!

It is a nice move - TCG and VG are the same family, and this recent move is showing that.

Wow, this is very exciting, I can't wait! I was wonder what PCi was going to do, since they used up gym badges and energy badges, but this is unbelievable. They didn't have to give us Uxie, they could've given us any other card, such as those one thousand times reprinted starters! Imagine another Chimchar!

If(and when) it IS the LA Uxie, does this mean it's gonna be legal for the 2010-2011 season?
It is the LA Uxie. What hasn't been confirmed yet is whether it has a promo # or if it retained it's LA identification. If it's a promo then it is less likely to rotate out.

Could we get some clarification on the VG thing?

It looks like the playing of the video game at TCG league is being encouraged, rewarded, and promoted. Is this so?

If so, is it possible to form TCG-only leagues?

I really hope I am misunderstanding what will be happening with regard to this.

Darn, and I was hoping for Claydol ..... (LOL, thought I'd be the first to whine for once!) Just kidding TPCi!

No, but seriously, this is great news. I love it.

Back