Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XI ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought; maybe Zman is the priest? It would explain why LilMagma was not protected, at least. Although that doesn't shed any light on how he supposedly found a wolf, I think he is bluffing anyway.

Jason never posts, no matter what his role is. BlackSpade has hardly posted at all since Day One, except to vote for Absoltrainer, and he was the last one to do so. Louist200 has not posted much either, besides arguing for Cardz to be lynched, and he was acting suspicious during Day One. Jason is what Jason always is; dead weight either way. If we're going to use the lynch on a guess, at least kill someone who has a better chance of being a wolf.

VOTE: Undecided

I fear that you may be right. I used my powers to role block z-man as a precaution, but it may have made us even worse off.

I earnestly hope that the Priest was just being lazy, and that Lil_Magma's death was not my fault.

BlackSpade is someone who I am considering voting for. He hardly votes, possibly meaning he can kill without voting. That's potentially dangerous. The fact that he a voted for Cardz does not excuse him; the fact that he was the last to do so suggests a certain hesitance... perhaps jumping on the winning boat before his sank. I will wait for further evidence. Tomorrow, I make my vote.

Rather than knowing, I have an idea. I'm 90% sure at this point in time.

While my flavor is as often as chocolate, my cream is rich.
Groups of people usually have one naughty boy who hits people. Don't Forget that Boy :)

Here's a thought; maybe Zman is the priest? It would explain why LilMagma was not protected, at least. Although that doesn't shed any light on how he supposedly found a wolf, I think he is bluffing anyway.

Jason never posts, no matter what his role is. BlackSpade has hardly posted at all since Day One, except to vote for Absoltrainer, and he was the last one to do so. Louist200 has not posted much either, besides arguing for Cardz to be lynched, and he was acting suspicious during Day One. Jason is what Jason always is; dead weight either way. If we're going to use the lynch on a guess, at least kill someone who has a better chance of being a wolf.

VOTE: Undecided

Lol?

Lol?

Lolwut?!?!

Me never posts?

THINK AGAIN!

VOTE: Lucario EX

Random assumptions and attempt of random lynching is always a really bad business, really bad one.

Lol?

Lol?

Lolwut?!?!

Me never posts?

THINK AGAIN!

VOTE: Lucario EX

Random assumptions and attempt of random lynching is always a really bad business, really bad one.

If you are trying to retaliate, you're doing it wrong. In case you hadn't noticed, I was replying to PokeChamp's post. If you bothered to read both posts, I was actually defending you. My post was intended to say something along the lines of "if you really want to just guess, you can at least do a better job than that."

I was not even voting, merely discussing possibilities, which ought to help the town a lot more than a spontaneous vote that is based either on foolishness or revenge, and if that's your motivation, you'll do better to target PokeChamp. Sorry Jason, but I think I'm starting to agree that you're suspicious. Explain your post or unvote, and I'll unvote. Until then;

VOTE: Jason

Bah, man please keep in mind that I am no where a good reader by any chances so its usually a habit for me to overlook something or messed up text reading cause of my vision problems...anyone met me at worlds would know this. anyways sorry about mah mistake.

unvote: LUCARIO EX

vote: UNDECIDED

I must admit, it was very humerus to watch that semi-duel between Lucario EX and Jason. Reminds me of Lelouch and Suzaku from Code Geass.

Anyway. Even still, Z-man, why would you not share with us who you think the wolf is? Even a 50-60 percent chance is great at this point.

Your Zero! What's your name? No one's gonna ask you. Better find out where they want you to go.

I've already told you guys. :)

(Bah, sorry about basically not posting much of anything for a while. College is great but not for this XD)

Hm... Already told us, Z-man?

Flavor often as chocolate. Poker fish. Hm. BlackSpade.

Now, I could easily be reading you wrong, but I do believe you're going to need to come up with evidence to support an accusation of BlackSpade, especially since you sound so sure.

I am highly tempted to vote for Jason. His post was undeniably suspicious. This is a guy who posts... well... never is an inaccuracy, but still, he barely posts in this game. Then, out of the blue, he attacks Lucario EX for little no reason. Lucario EX is hardly suspicious, and I doubt that even someone who may not be the best at reading posts would understand Lucario EX has done nothing to deserve elimination. Another unexplainable outburst like that, Jason, and I will have my hand forced into voting for you.

P.S:
Lol mini-duel was fun to watch. I shall make my vote sometime today, or early tomorrow. Whichever comes first. z-man's post will requires massive amounts of brainpower for me to decipher.

It's hard to find something to discuss. Sadly the wolves got a seer, but I have a feeling there is another one out there.

I really think I can start working my part in this game if I can ask for one thing

Priest, Please protect me tonight. If I can obtain the trust of the townies, then I feel I can really start making my part in this game

That is all, hopefully you all trust me and...

Vote:Undecided

^^I am not quite as complex as you think
Just think of something, that is very sweet.
You often find it in ice cream shops
its the most often flavor.
That flavor I am. So sweet and creamy.

The wolves are very bitter. They are the meanest little bunch. I guess you guys Don't understand. You all seem to epic Fail, But, can I blame you?

^^I am not quite as complex as you think
Just think of something, that is very sweet.
You often find it in ice cream shops
its the most often flavor.
That flavor I am. So sweet and creamy.

The wolves are very bitter. They are the meanest little bunch. I guess you guys Don't understand. You all seem to epic Fail, But, can I blame you?

Look at the incorrectly capitalized letters in the last sentence. He's posting the riddles as a cover, and then the real code is in the mistakes. Look again;

"The wolves are very bitter. They are the meanest little bunch. I guess you guys Don't understand. You all seem to epic Fail, But, can I blame you?"

He's clearly referring to DukeFireBird. Now, the question is, whose side is Z-man on? I don't know whether he could have found out with his role, but I doubt it. He might have out of game information, such as when (I forgot who it was, or what game)'s brother told someone he was a wolf. Or, he might be a wolf, hoping to get lucky. Either way, though, we kill a wolf eventually, right?

VOTE: DFB

Like the Eyre, you are quite intelligent Lucario. However, my flavor is still quite bitter-sweet.

Lucario, let me ask you this, If I was a wolf, wouldnt the best plan of action would of been to kill off Ikrit?

Ive been able to translate his coding, and for the most part, I can believe he is a townie with info for now.

He correctly identfied Absol as a wolf in his coding to me.

My role is nothing spectacular, and Ill have to say this much. z-man put his code in there to also say that i am with him.

To translate his weird saying, an ice cream shop's most creamy flavor is VANILLA.

Also another note, check back to the player whom I replaced.

Ikrit, I need you to post very soon, with news.

Everyone else, be mindful that a vote for me will be wasted effort for now. You will only succeed in getting the true wolves closer to victory.

I am also having tendencies to think my mason partner may be a wolf. When I get home from work tomorrow, Ill check back on this, and then give my thoughts on this.

I found a wolf btw. More info to come

Now i like to concider myself to be of a useful intelligence, but i am not capable of articulating my words in such a way as desplayed by the player ikrit. However i feel i have something that needs to be said, i might as well play my role. I can definately say that z-man is not a wolf. I can also say on good authority that he is an indy. Im sure everybody has noticed his enigmatic posts and by this point just puts them to the side. i am a new player but i also realise that z-man has been known to post like this on a rugular bases in other games just because he feels like it. im pretty sure i have my facts right there. however in this specific game that is not the case. However this time it is not just him being silly but a requirement of his role. Also why would he make such an open statement as finding a wolf and then not give any kind of information on who or at least a hint on what he was thinking. He claims to be 90% sure about it but wouldnt it have been a better choice to just keep quiet until u were ready to actually rally everybody against the person(s). I dont claim to understand his reason on attracting all that attention to himself whether it be nothing more than a bad decision, he thinks it might be funny, or maybe he really does have some kind of information. but none of those would change the fact that he is an indy. I realise that saying all this puts my neck on the line but if im going to play the game, i might as well play the role i was given rather than voting for the sake of voting. Alright theres my 2 cents, do with it what u will

Vote: Z-man

I'm with Lucario EX on this. We'll lynch DFB, and if he's a townie, we'll lynch z-man. Simple plan, no?

Vote: DukeFireBird

I do find it somewhat suspicious that Lucario EX went with what z-man said, but we'll see. It's the best plan we've got.

Edit:
Sorry for editing, I had to put in that I was voting.

Vote: Undecided

Z-man did basically say "Vanilla" and then referred to DFB, but he still could be a wolf. Waiting for Ikrit to post with whatever info DFB said he has. I'm also going to look back on some of Z-man's posts to see if I can find anything...

As proof of my flavor, I request that Jason targets me with his role. Next the big baddies try to target me aswell. We'll see what happens. If yee doubt mee, I'll show my, I'll show my... poker face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back