Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So...When are we going to Find Out Trips/Invites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DARTHPIKA:
Complaining about how you can't attend 20 CC's because of college is hyprocritical. If you really wanted, you could have not gone to college to pursue Pokemon. But that's just foolish isn't it?

Complaining because your schedule happens to not line up exactly with the CC schedule is ridiculous. Do you expect the DelMarVa TO's to just form CC's on certain dates because you said so?

You are no more important than any other player is. Nobody's schedule is perfect. That's just life.

Am I the only one who finds that everytime I enter a thread in the gossip/news forum people are bashing or angry at DP/ DP is complaining about something. (no offense DP).

I mean I havn't seen threads focus this much on a certain person since the days of BT.

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or repulsed.

Am I the only one who finds that everytime I enter a thread in the gossip/news forum people are bashing or angry at DP/ DP is complaining about something. (no offense DP).

I mean I havn't seen threads focus this much on a certain person since the days of BT.

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or repulsed.

He brings it onto himself, he always starts whining and then when his ridiculous arguments get torn apart by multiple people, he comes back and makes up an excuse about being busy with college and letting things get to him. I'd be repulsed by him, not by the thread.

Last edited:
Anyone else can complain about something. People complained all season about how plox should be banned and no one gave a hoot about it. :/

Darthpika you should be glad you don't live in Europe. You would have so many things to whine that you couldn't even go to college. After all we got POP9 in Finland this week, you got it in April or what? Uxies and Claydols are prolly coming here next year. And all because of that stupid LD.:nonono: Also boosters cost 5.50EUR here so its about 8USD. To go to worlds it costs over thousand USD.
So now you can feel good about living in MD and quit whining. :thumb:

Yeah, maybe after crucifying DarthPika for the sins of man, we shall call forth the deities of OP.

And then, the DarthPika shall be reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back