Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XI ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louist200, if the priest chooses me to be protected, it is a 100% chance that I cannot be killed.

Sorry guys, but the Deadline is past due. I'm going to move along with the night.

So the Townies decided upon ARMondak to be lynched. He was the second Seer. The Light Seer. Many were shocked to see this happen.

Shellshock929 said:
Light (Seer) (ARMondak)
You are the Light. By day, you're just an average tourist staying in the hotel, but by night, you try and seek information on who might be the werewolf.

Once each night, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will receive that players alignment (not role) through PM at the beginning of the next day.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Will this leave the opportunity open for the werewolves to strike, or will the townies bounce back? Night 8 begins right NOW!

I am going to move this game along and make the deadline quicker due to this game lasting too long. You have until 11/01/09 at 11:59 EST to send me your roles.

OK sorry guys for the delay. I am going to update this game in just a few minutes.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

The wolves quietly snuck into the Chef's (Lakak's) room. They took his body and sliced his head off before he could wake up to notice what was going on. His body was thrown out the door since his window has Barrier bars around it. The next morning, the townies were in shock as to who was killed, and now, it's time that they act quick and lynch a wolf.

Shellshock929 said:
16. The Chef (Townie) (Lakak)
You are the Chef. Your expertise is at making the highest quality of food for the group.

You are a Townsperson with a curse. If you are lynched, the last person to lynch you will be trapped in their hotel room for the next day. If you are killed at night, the curse doesn't work.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Time is running out quickly. It's up to YOU, the Players to decide what's next. Five votes meet the majority, unless the deadline has been reached. Good luck and you may now BEGIN Day 9! You have until November 5 at 11:59PM EST to meet the majority.

The following player will be replaced due to inactivity:
Prodigious

I picked the replacement for Prodigious. It will be Azure Kite. I will PM him the role.

Last edited:
The day ends tomorrow guys, any ideas?

Townies/Wolves:
louist200
Azure Kite
LucarioEX

Likely Townies:
MadHatter
BlackSpade
Rai
Pikamaster
DukeFireBird

Absolute Townies:

Dead Wolves:
SS7 - Dead Wolf
Absoltrainer - Dead Wolf
Cardzmaster2004 - Dead Wolf

Just reposting Ikrit's list, minus the dead people and Ikrit and swapping in Azure kite. Now, I'm inclined on voting out AK, Prodigiosus didn't do ANYTHING for us, why he stayed around so long I'll never know... Anyways, why should we keep you AK?

I am really thinking that ikrit is awolf noone could be avoid by the wolves that long if that got 3 of them.
VOTE:IKRIT

Just reposting Ikrit's list, minus the dead people and Ikrit and swapping in Azure kite. Now, I'm inclined on voting out AK, Prodigiosus didn't do ANYTHING for us, why he stayed around so long I'll never know... Anyways, why should we keep you AK?

A better question would be, why not keep me? I haven't proven myself to be likely a townie, wolf, or independent. And I can tell you right now, randomly voting off the person who hasn't done a single thing in the game yet and hoping the player is a wolf or dangerous independent is definitely not the way to go when you're this far into the game.

Now let me just say I stopped keeping up with the game a while ago, and had lost any hopes of being raffled in, so this is a surprise. I do not know what has happened up to this point, other than the alignment of the people who have been killed off during the past days.

Pikamaster, if you want it, I will give you your precious reason. This may sound a bit self-gratifying, but seeing who is left, it does seem like I'm one of the few voices of reason left in this game. I have proven in past games to be a strategical and logical player, among the majority of non-reasoning players who seem to abound in this game. Make your decisions after I have made my game debut.

....I am also one of stupid mistakes, but that's behind us now.

I am not Prodigiosus, and the reason he didn't do anything is reflected in his being replaced by me. An inactive player doesn't do much more than say "hey I'm inactive, why not just kill me for kicks?" I'm not planning on being an inactive player.

As for my vote.....I do not think Ikrit should be voted off. Ikrit has been one of the better players in the past games, and it looks like it's the same in this game. Voting off Ikrit takes away the rationality some players of the game retain, giving the wolves an easier time of killing off who they want by influencing the vote. From what I've read over the past day or so, I think the best choice at this point would be Louist200. His playing style strikes me as very wolfy, and I see little logic in his posts. Sorry man, nothing personal.

VOTE: Louist200

As for Ikrit...the same argument could be made about anyone who has made it this far, and has shown the slightest bit of strategy or logic in their play. The wolves naturally see that as a threat. Who knows, maybe the reason Louist wants Ikrit gone is because Loust is a wolf?

I also think voting off Ikrit at this point is a very bad idea. We've lost yet another seer (...admittedly, an inactive one, but that's one less potential "btw guys, I have cool super powers, yay" on our side), so voting off people who are actually accurately finding wolves, using reasonable logic, and the like is unreasonable.
It is surprising that the wolves haven't killed him yet. I do suspect there's another priest running around though, and Ikrit's such an obvious person to protect (no night role to be blocked unlike a seer, for instance) that it'd make sense. ...Although the wolves haven't hit a Priest protected person for a looooong time. Which does make me wonder if there actually is a Priest left.

Picking through the list of suspicious people, I would agree that louist has consistently been... interesting. ...Though Z-man was more so, and Z-man was just a townie. The random voting incident with louist was before the first night, and IIRC, wolves can only talk to each other at night, meaning its not so much a "Hey, he went and disobeyed orders of the Alpha" as "He acted before any orders" (if we assume he's a wolf).

I will note that LucarioEX has been the most aggressive when it comes to Ikrit. We have 9 people remaining... 2 of whom are wolves. Hm. If we had more players, and a suitable person who could replace Ikrit's role in information gathering, I'd say "Vote him off, if he's not a wolf, go after the most vocal in taking out someone who's proven to be useful to the town". The problem is, we're running out of people. Taking out one person to try and reveal the roles of others at this point (ala Cardz earlier) seems like a bit less useful then earlier.

Its interesting to note that Sandslash7 called out myself (that itself isn't interesting, if my magic ball is believable) and LucarioEX(more interesting). To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see LucarioEX as not a wolf, but rather an independent (...We've only seen one all game. :/). ...Which is still dangerous.
While I'm suspicious of both louist and LucarioEX, I'm not exactly sure who's more wolfy. I do know which one I'm almost certain isn't a townie though, and thus...
Vote: LucarioEX

I also think voting off Ikrit at this point is a very bad idea. We've lost yet another seer (...admittedly, an inactive one, but that's one less potential "btw guys, I have cool super powers, yay" on our side), so voting off people who are actually accurately finding wolves, using reasonable logic, and the like is unreasonable.
It is surprising that the wolves haven't killed him yet. I do suspect there's another priest running around though, and Ikrit's such an obvious person to protect (no night role to be blocked unlike a seer, for instance) that it'd make sense. ...Although the wolves haven't hit a Priest protected person for a looooong time. Which does make me wonder if there actually is a Priest left.

Picking through the list of suspicious people, I would agree that louist has consistently been... interesting. ...Though Z-man was more so, and Z-man was just a townie. The random voting incident with louist was before the first night, and IIRC, wolves can only talk to each other at night, meaning its not so much a "Hey, he went and disobeyed orders of the Alpha" as "He acted before any orders" (if we assume he's a wolf).

I will note that LucarioEX has been the most aggressive when it comes to Ikrit. We have 9 people remaining... 2 of whom are wolves. Hm. If we had more players, and a suitable person who could replace Ikrit's role in information gathering, I'd say "Vote him off, if he's not a wolf, go after the most vocal in taking out someone who's proven to be useful to the town". The problem is, we're running out of people. Taking out one person to try and reveal the roles of others at this point (ala Cardz earlier) seems like a bit less useful then earlier.

Its interesting to note that Sandslash7 called out myself (that itself isn't interesting, if my magic ball is believable) and LucarioEX(more interesting). To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see LucarioEX as not a wolf, but rather an independent (...We've only seen one all game. :/). ...Which is still dangerous.
While I'm suspicious of both louist and LucarioEX, I'm not exactly sure who's more wolfy. I do know which one I'm almost certain isn't a townie though, and thus...

Maybe Shellshock called him the "Catholic Priest" just to trick us?

I'm always aggressive. I was really aggressive toward Cardz in Absol's game, and I was a seer then. Look at any past game. Me being aggressive means next to nothing, it's just how I play. Ikrit is trying to completely control the town, how is that not at least suspicious? I said nearly the same thing about Cardz Day One. Also, IMO I've helped the town at least by contributing to discussion nearly the entire game.

Louist is aggressive toward Ikrit also.

As for Ikrit, see ARMondak's last post. I think he might have been trying to indicate that we should lynch Ikrit. It's still just a guess, but I think Ikrit might be Dracula. See Sandslash7's role.

VOTE: Undecided

Because we need someone to bend and break the tie here, I'll go for the elimination of a suspicious person.
unvote: LucarioEX
vote: louist200

And as for "Is ikrit Dracula"? I to be perfectly honest find it l plausible and likely. A wolf: no. There were too many things Ikrit just happened to know about say, Lil Magma being the first seer, that I can't reason out without him having a role of some sort. I have yet to see bite marks or dracula induced kills. We are seeing wolf caused kills. Thus the possible wolves have to be the first targets.

Are you serious... I have on nothing wrong other than wonder how 1 person has lived till now. I mean look at him. Noone is that lucky and if there was a chaining protectiong role they woul have saved th seer when he admited it.
The wolves kills are illogical. Lakak was doing nothing at all yet they killed him over Ikrit.

Townies/Wolves:
louist200
LucarioEX
AzureKite

Likely Townies:
MadHatter
BlackSpade
Rai
Pikamaster
DukeFireBird

Dead Wolves:
SS7 - Dead Wolf
Absoltrainer - Dead Wolf
Cardzmaster2004 - Dead Wolf

Hey guys, I have reworked my list again. Like I said previously it is from greatest to least suspicious. Expect another large rework of it after this game day.

@AzureKite - I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE IN THIS GAME! You are still in my top list however.

@LucarioEX/Rai - I am glad that you guys have picked the keyboard back up somewhat. Also as to the possibility of me being dracula, there is no way for me to convince you otherwise, but I would remind you that in the last game, dracula was a townie role :p

@LucarioEX - I think I defended myself very well yesterday in my post, any think that you would like me to discuss further? I do not see the problem with controlling the town as long as my list is close to correct. Do you have any list revisions other than putting yourself somewhere else? Also, I need illumination as to the importance of numbers of words in posts. Are the numbers similar to mine?

@Rai - Now is not the time to kill indies, they have to get down to a 1v1 to win, the wolves atm need to get to a 2v2. Once we get another wolf, then its fair game and we start going on an all out, who aren't townies hunt. Right now however, the wolves are the bigger threats.

@Loiust200 - I have explained myself to you over and over again. You have also not used one shred of logic throughout this entire game. The kill the wolves choose was the right kill for them to choose, as Lakak was an ABSOLUTE townie. Now they should be killing people that are indies however, as they are much more dangerous to the wolves then the town at the moment. For your lack of use of logic, and for your ramblings....

Vote: Louist200

Guys, I'm telling you now, it is a REALLY bad idea to vote Louist off. I'd rather not say why, but if you guys don't unvote louist by noon eastern time, I'm going to have to say why, and I'd really rather not have it come to that.

Thanks to CardKeeper, you guys know that I'm not a wolf, I'm saying that I'm not an indie either. But why are Rai and BlackSpade on the list of likely townies?

I really can't say much right now since I have to finish school, but:

Vote: Ikrit

One of the ONLY reasons I'm doing this is so one of you guys unvotes Louist and creates a tie. I personally don't want to see Ikrit gone just yet, but until there isn't a majority for anyone, I'm not changing my vote, I will unvote when it'll either clear the last vote, or create a 1-1 tie between x and x.

I trust you pikamaster. Cardkeeper proved you are not a wolf. I do not know your role, but I trust that your judgment is sound.

Unvote: Louist200

I still think you should tell us why and have the priest protect Louist.

Have I told you yet that I have no doubt that there is another priest?

I trust you pikamaster. Cardkeeper proved you are not a wolf. I do not know your role, but I trust that your judgment is sound.

Unvote: Louist200

I still think you should tell us why and have the priest protect Louist.

Have I told you yet that I have no doubt that there is another priest?

Thank you Ikrit, and I'm not sure if I missed your reasoning, can you post it if you haven't? And as for Louist, I accidentally found out his role. That's all I'm going to say without Louist's permission to say more, but I can confirm that he is a townie and that priest protection might be helpful considering that I don't want him dead after what I'm doing to keep him alive.=P

Unvote: Ikri

Reson: Keeping the tie, just with someone I suspect of being a wolf more.

It said that the priest was the "catholic" priest.

This makes no sense to call him the catholic priest if there is not a protestant priest. Therefore there is another priest.

Besides that it makes more sense, the wolves were allowed to attempt to kill two people until the alpha was lynched. If I was the mod, I would attempt to counteract that by putting two priests in.

I am going to say that the priest will protect louist200 tonight rather than me. It makes more sense, I am basically worthless at this point as I have posted my list and have no other worth to the town.

1 Ikrit

2 LucarioEX

2 Louist200

1 Undecided

Vote count for those of you who want to know... And I think that your reasoning makes sense Ikrit, about the Priests. Now, I'm not going to bother figuring out who the other one is, I'm not going to let the wolves go after him/her...

I don't really think that Louist has done anything all that suspicious, or really deserves it, but I know he's more likely to be a wolf than I am, and in all honestly, I'd kind of like to not die. Sorry to take advantage of the time limit this way. But, out of pure self preservation:

VOTE: Louist2000

Ikrit: Sorry, someone said something about how the mention of Dracula meant that there was at least one more independent, so I assumed that it was stated somewhere that he was an indie. Allthough, I still believe that whatever your role is, you are still dangerous.

I'll post more the next day, if I'm still alive.

Fools, you don't know what you've done...

I have no idea if people will listen to me when I do this, but;

DAY 9 IS OVER! Post and risk Modkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back