Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Washington State City Championships

Richland Results:

Masters (18 players)
1st: Alex B. - Flytrap?
2nd: Chris B. - Straight Machamp? [These two may be mixed up]
3rd: Brad B. - Flychamp + Palkia [I remember this guy... lost to him in the first round lawl]

Seniors (9 players)
1st: Alex VL. - Blaziken/Bronzong/Heatran/awesomedeckofconfusion
2nd: Degan G.
3rd: Anthony F.

Juniors (6 players)
1st: Winter M.
2nd: Josh B.
3rd: Henry E.

Added what I knew. Winter won Junior's, that's awesome.

I managed to convince a few friends from League to head over to the Richland CC's. All of us had a blast! One of our group won the Senior Division for first place, my personal friend won a mat, and I had a very intense match with Kayle. I was surprised to see a couple of other people from League show up at the event, one of which top-cutted for Masters! Definitely worth the over 150 miles road trip from Spokane just to get there one way. Me and Kayle even got matching Giratina hats as door prizes.

Now with it all over, I can get some much needed sleep. I wonder how many people from Richland will come to our CC's; I can hardly wait.

:smile:

So How many Spokane players went to Tri Cities?????:confused::confused:

How many??
Who Went...

Tyranny of Tyranitar
My friend Neo
Daryl and his son Alex
Mike
Julie
Brad

A total of 7 went to Richand from Spokane....

Brad was the guy who placed first in both of our Battle Road events, he got 5-0 to top cut but 3rd overall at Richland (18 people in the Masters Division total). Neo got 5th, Daryl got 8th, and I got 14th.

Alex won the Senior Division at Richland, which was a competition of nine people in the Senior Div

Quick question for the Western Washington TOs, specifically the Lacey tournament; about how many players do you think will be there? Can I get an estimate for how long the tournament will run?

I need to know this pretty soon, my parents are making travel plans and the time things finish up at Lacey are key to their decisions at this point.

@Kayle: I'm not a TO, but...Lacey events usually run until 6:00, and sometimes a bit later. I think with a T8 cut, it's safe to assume that the tournament won't end before 6:00. But what do I know.

Also, come to Lacey. It's awesome.

Wondering if the Blue Highway Games (Jan 10th) info's been finalized yet...

Lacey, WA (Olympic Cards & Comics), 12.13.09:

Masters:
1st: Ross C. (LuxChomp)
2nd: David C. (LuxChomp)
3rd: Ashley C. (Gengar)
4th: Zane N. (LuxChomp)

I know that Steven won in Seniors and Ian in Juniors, but I'm not entirely sure what they were playing.

Thanks for coming out everyone, and as always, thanks to David, Niki, and Debbie for making it all go smoothly!

Last edited:
Lacey, WA (Olympic Cards & Comics), 12.13.09:

Masters:
1st: Ross C. (LuxChomp)
2nd: David C. (LuxChomp)
3rd: Ashley C. (Gengar)
4th: Zane Nelson (SP stuffs, not entirely sure)

I know that Steven won in Seniors and Ian in Juniors, but I'm not entirely sure what they were playing.

Thanks for coming out everyone, and as always, thanks to David, Niki, and Debbie for making it all go smoothly!
Zane played the same thing as I did. Two card difference afaik.

Steven had garchomp/luxray/dialga/other random SP techs lol.

And Ian played Luxray/blaziken I think.

Also, thanks for the cookies. :D

Zane played the same thing as I did. Two card difference afaik.

Steven had garchomp/luxray/dialga/other random SP techs lol.

And Ian played Luxray/blaziken I think.

Also, thanks for the cookies. :D

Ahh, edited to reflect that, thanks.

No problem. I'm considering investing in over 9,000 boxes of those things.

See you next week. :D

There's been an unbolded listing for Redmond on the original post for a while. It would appear it should be on Sunday, December 27th, any confirmation or update on the possibility of this tournament?

Back