1 Luxury Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 BTS
3 Warp Point
1 Fisherman

Energies (14)
14 Water

Strategy:
It's to use the normal Feraligatr's Spinning Tail attack for as long as possible really, then use the Prime's Hydro Cruch to sweep through the rest. Dialga G Lv.X is because this deck hates Nidoqueen and Ampharos, which looks as though it could see some play where I am. Exploud because Gatr hates Grass decks as well. It hates both equally.

EDIT: Added Sableye for a starter, hoping to add some consistency to the deck.

All advice welcomed!

Last edited:
That doesn't really fit with the deck's strategy since it's meant to use the HGSS ones Spinning Tail first, before using Hydro Cruch on everything in sight. The MT one isn't bad, but doesn't fit with this deck.

Tried it and it doesnt work very well. In th ecurrent format it's just too slow and inconsistent...

It sucks because I REALLY wanted Gatr to pull through...It just isn't likely until they cycle up and OUT of Platinum...

Inconsistency is definitely the biggest problem I've had with the deck. Speed can be an issue, but normally isn't too bad. I want it to work as well, and I thought this would as well. I might have a play around, see if either a) I can get rid of some consistency problems and/or b) There's anyway of speeding it up. If I can't get this variant to work, I'll move on try a different one, but I'm going to keep trying, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back