Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leicester UK - Catch Them All Tournaments

FlorisPhoenix

Over the next weeks we will be running "Catch Them All" Tournaments at Phoenix Games Leicester.
These tournaments are your chance to get your hands on any League cards that you might have missed (or haven't got a playset of).

Every player will receive a selection of League cards just for taking part and the winner in each age group gets extra prizes.

And then there are other prizes! :thumb: depending on the number of players.
Entry is £5 and the first round will start at 11am

Dates confirmed (with more to follow):
Saturday the 27th of February
Saturday the 6th of March
Saturday the 13th of March

http://www.phoenixgames-leicester.co...tchthemall.jpg

Phoenix Games Leicester
51 Church Gate
City Centre
LE1 3AL

Last edited:
By the way people, just get there a little before 12 as some players turned up today as the round started and therefore recieved first round loss.

Today was very cool, got some practice in for States while getting lots of promos (Including Uxie, Claydol and Roseanne's) and boosters. Don't forget to come down next week if possible for more fun, as HGSS boosters should be in for the tournament. :)

Donez

We had a total of 9 people taking part in the first Catch Them All Tournament (Saturday 20th February). Everybody walked away with one of every League Card and a booster (all for £5, that is not bad).

These tournaments are not only a good way to get League cards that you might have missed, they are also a great way to get some games in before the various States Championships start.

If you missed this week then make sure that you come along to one of the other Catch Them All Tournaments and win yourself some prizes as you prepare for States!

I caught them all

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

By the way people, just get there a little before 12 as some players turned up today as the round started and therefore recieved first round loss.

Today was very cool, got some practice in for States while getting lots of promos (Including Uxie, Claydol and Roseanne's) and boosters. Don't forget to come down next week if possible for more fun, as HGSS boosters should be in for the tournament. :)

Donez

Just adding, people are around from 10am anyway - enough time to trade for legal pokédex handy cards ^_^

- Fr3ddy

Last edited:

Donez

Did you say "Booster Pack Prizes",I hope mummy can take me to one of these tournaments.

^ I'm really tempted to sig that, but I prefer your last comment about me and booster packs lol. Also, I'd like to reiterate LegendKiller I have brought/got NO HGSS boosters yet lol. I the only 2 cards I own from HGSS are 2 PONT's! (Until I get my box in 2 weeks that is lol).

Yeah, Nitish keeps his £2.50 pocket money in his £500 wallet :lol:

Back