Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Midwest Regionals 4/17/2010 Wisconsin Dells

Hi everyone, this is Xander's Dad (junior division). My wife is coming this time, and we'll arrive sometime Friday afternoon or early evening, staying through til Sunday.

Unfortunately you are quite a bit out of my way so I can't help you there. I am a little sad we can't come down until saturday and have to leave right after its over but that's the way it goes.

I think I got everything packed up and ready to go, so now its on to the anxiousness of wait for saturday. I can hardly wait!!!

yep just trin to find one next time i have to go by your town ill let you know and give you a ride though :)

Hey, Troy, I have a question. Are you guys bringing items from states from the lost and found bin? I was talking to someone at my league, and he said he found my dice and put it in the box, because he didn't know they were mine.

i do have some things that went unclaimed at states and will be bringing them with. thanks for the reminder.:thumb:

i will cry at someones feat if someone has a lux x i can barrow or trade for
ill be there fri
ill be the kid asking everybody for lux x

so the tournament itself starts at 9?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i do have some things that went unclaimed at states and will be bringing them with. thanks for the reminder.:thumb:

did u find an empoleon/nidoqueen deck unsleeved?

Last edited:
so the tournament itself starts at 9?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

did u find an empoleon/nidoqueen deck unsleeved?

Sorry no unsleeved deck. I do have a few empty tins, a block of dice and a few other things but no deck.

9 am, yes. Registration is from 7:30-8:30. If you have preregistered, we will have a place that you can skip the regular registration line and get your promo right away.

Might as well ask now then.

Did you by chance aquire a pack of light blue dice? The small size dice.

Oh guys:
2-2.jpg

Haha. Look for this kid at Wisconsin dells regionals. Exactly what I'm wearing. It's a cookie monster shirt.

619hat.jpg
That's what the hat is.

Last edited:
I want to go pokemon regionals, i've been out of town for several weeks, following my mother on her business trip. But I was not able to access the internet. This may be a little late... but can someone please supply me a ride to wisconsin dells for pokemon regionals? I live in appleton.. T_T...
Contact me at [email protected]
AIm: hamykinz

Alright - this should be my last time on the Gym before leaving. See you all there. We'll be to out hotel (me, Nicole, Cody) around 5:00 to meet up with Keith, Christina, Camille, Dev, Mike, and Owen. Then we'll be at the venue not much later since I'll be overseeing some super fun 8-person pods.

Yes! Got Luxray GL Lv.X and Regice LA today and all set for tommorow! Should set off at..... oh, 5:45 tommorow. Can't wait until I fail just like WI States XD.

Back