Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Journey to the Abyss - A TFG Trade Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abyssblue

Hey everyone! I just joined here hoping to find some friends who enjoy Pokemon TFG as much as I do. Actually I haven't had the chance to play an actual game (there's no TFG community in the Philippines). However, I do love the amazing figures! They are collection worthy. And so my quest for figures have led me here and now I am opening a thread! To be honest though I don't really understand that much how the system works (though I read the rules). Hopefully, someone will be kind enough to guide me?

Okay enough of introduction, let's get on with the figures! Another note though, I only have one of each figures as I'm more of a collector. However, I know of a store that sells some Next Quest TFGs along with a bunch from the unnamed set. I could try to find what you want but if ever please be sure because I'll be going out of my way just to find it.

That's all and thanks!!! :D

Click on the names for photos taken by me. :D

NEXT QUEST FIGURES

02 Feraligatr

04 Ho-oh
06 Lugia
08 Absol
10 Eevee
12 Murkrow
15 Corsola
16 Golem
18 Pikachu
19 Raichu
20 Scyther
21 Torchic
23 Voltorb
24 Weezing
27 Doduo
28 Ekans
30 Mareep
33 Sentret
35 Spearow
37 Teddiursa
38 Weedle
39 Brock
40 Misty (Pearl)
41 Brendan

MYSTERY FIGURES (unnamed set)

01 Aipom
02 Aron
03 Bayleef
08 Diglett
10 Entei
11 Exeggcute
13 Golbat
14 Goldeen
15 Gyarados
16 Haunter
17 Heracross
18 Machamp
21 Mawile
22 Mew
24 Nuzleaf
25 Pinsir
26 Plusle
27 Raikou
29 Seviper
32 Suicune
33 Taillow
34 Tentacruel
36 Tyranitar
39 Erika
42 Yellow

Promo
06 Manaphy
07 Darkrai
08 Pikachu

WANTS

Any GROUNDBREAKERS figure!
Next Quest Promos
Anything else I don't have

Last edited:
Hi thanks for checking out my thread. I am interested at the figure pack especially since it has Chimchar and Salamence both of which I don't have yet. However, I kind of arranging a trade with waynegg for the promo starters. But if ever what would you have wanted? Thanks again.

I used to collect cards before but I stopped when I didn't have time for it. I don't have any good cards of the new cards and my trophy case card is the Shining Steelix from the Neo Destiny set. And I don't really have a lot of interesting games, mostly I give them to my cousin. Sorry.

I am really interested in the Raikou and the Plusle from the Unnamed set.

I have a Pikachu from Next Quest sealed and some other doubles that are opened.

PM if you are interested and maybe we can work something out.

Um...isn't this in the wrong section?, I believe there is a TFG Section...;)

Sorry about this. I asked someone who also has a TFG trade thread and he directed me there. Sorry for the confusion.

I am really interested in the Raikou and the Plusle from the Unnamed set.

I have a Pikachu from Next Quest sealed and some other doubles that are opened.

PM if you are interested and maybe we can work something out.

I'll PM you. :D

I have a Next Quest Zangoose, Skarmory, and Groudon, which you don't appear to have... I'm interested in these:

Misty (Pearl)
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Darkrai

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Hi there. I just got myself a Skarmory and I'll be getting a Groudon from waynegg. I'll also be buying a Zangoose pretty soon too. By any chance would you happen to have any figure from the Groundbreakers set? Or if not then some figures from the unnamed TFG set? Thanks.

Hi there. I just got myself a Skarmory and I'll be getting a Groudon from waynegg. I'll also be buying a Zangoose pretty soon too. By any chance would you happen to have any figure from the Groundbreakers set? Or if not then some figures from the unnamed TFG set? Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't, sorry... I just haven't had the chance to get my hands on any.

Oh, i thought that was your needed list, I have a Charizard from Next quest and a Red from Next quest, I need Murkrow and Darkrai and Suicune and Raikou, I do not expect you to trade all of that from those, Just saying what I need. I also have pokemon figures

Trading is to be done in the Trading forum. And since this was a 30-day bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back