Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon 2010 VGC Support & Discussion

What would be good to pair up with a Mewtwo? I am having a hard time deciding on a good companion to run with Mewtwo. Believe it or not, I was thinking a T-tar. Any other pokies good to pair up with Mewtwo?

LOL IM using T-tar with mewtwo and it works fine for me so go with that, also consider using it with gengar.
PS: Im trying to figure out how kyogre would work with mewtwo

^eh, Gangar is not my style. But thanks on that. Kyoger? hmm- Mewtwo has a lot of move choices, try a timid nature with reflect and safegaurd. Max ev speed and max special att. Lum berry to cover status issues while setting up the "protection". Have thunder and Aura sphere. Compliment the ogre, that is what I would do.

First VGC starts this week and I'm still pondering on a good team. I'm just going to assume that I'm going to get knocked out of the first round anyway. Well, next year when Black and White comes out, the metagame will change so much, I'm pretty sure I'll be up with it. Plus new Pokemon. :D

I guess, I'll try out a counter Trick&Weather team. If I can make one in time. ugh, where are the Quite Dialgas in my game, that are much needed...

Oh, yeah. I'll be sure to post my report on here, as well as my how my little brother did, after I get home on Saturday. But , lets just say,Abomasnow, beats all.

I know right, makes it perfect for this. And to go with it, Imma stall. Just hope it works.

Anyway, anyone still going to Seattle on here?

Well, if you are going to Seattle, i should just say, "Good Luck." :)

If you can't win in the 5 turns you have for TR, you lose. It's risky, but go foe it and tell me how it goes.
I'll be waiting to watch the Seattle Regionals Top 2 matches.

Oh, there is no Trick Room in my team. Abomasnow is there in case I face Trick Room and Rain Dance. Still does major damage. And as for the other lead, Flinch is amazing.

But I'm not getting my hopes up, knowing that people from top competitive sites will be there.

Doesn't hurt to hope. Thanks for the Good Luck, I'll need it.

Oh, there is no Trick Room in my team. Abomasnow is there in case I face Trick Room and Rain Dance. Still does major damage. And as for the other lead, Flinch is amazing.

But I'm not getting my hopes up, knowing that people from top competitive sites will be there.

Doesn't hurt to hope. Thanks for the Good Luck, I'll need it.

As long as you belive in yourself, you should be fine.

PS: I'm not going to seattle im probably going to georgia.

Does anyone know if a pokemon that is "roared out" will take damage from pursuit? Example:
My arcanine uses roar on opponant pokie, while my second pokie has selected pursuit on the same pokie that was roared. I can not find a solid answer anywhere- and I want to know for sure if the combo works. I know that pursuit is "switching out"- but roar is a "forced switch"- is the combo a fail?

VGC registration sheet question! help!

I'm entering in the VGC regionals tommorow in seattle washington and I have a question about the team registration sheet. When I enter my pokemon's stats on the sheet, do I put their current stats or their stats when they are lv.50? I need to know by tommorow morning! Help!:confused:

You enter their current stats at the level you have them at. That's how I'm doing mine.

And you're going to Seattle also? I'll be that one guy that's there early...

Wow.... i'm so upset! I was 3 minutes late to register for the seattle VGC and they didn't let me in! We drove from olympia and got caught in traffic and was 3 MINUTES LATE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back